Happy Birthday, Elijah Bob Hewson!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kellyahern said:
4819.jpg
:love: :cute: Happy Birthday Eli !

Thanks for the great blow up of that pic from last week, tooty.

Let's keep the glad feelings flowing.

These are all pics we have posted of Eli before, pictures that their parents did not object to, so it's all good! :up:

I was in Eze just two hours ago... they threw a party for Elijah I guess, because there were music and flying ballons everywhere, and we could hear the kids laughing and singing from down there on the beach ;)
there were Bono, Edge and Larry's families, all together to celebrate, I think :p
I didn't know today was Elijah's birthday, but now that I do, it all makes sense...

ps: Aaron is just about Larry's CLONE... he was running around chasing the girls all the time. :wink:
oh and Edge spent the whole afternoon building some kind of huge toy, he really looks like a scientist sometimes... Bono was wearing his straw-hat as always :up: :D

Last edited:
kellyahern said:

:confused:

All the pictures here have been posted before and have been here for awhile. We don't mean anything bad by it :sad:.

I know you don´t! :hug:

I just draw the line at the kids.....I mean, ok post all you want... I just think that someone who isn´t really in the spotlight shouldn´t be forced into it.....

It's just my opinion I don't expect anyone to listen to it....:)

sraphim said:
I was in Eze just two hours ago... they threw a party for Elijah I guess, because there were music and flying ballons everywhere, and we could hear the kids laughing and singing from down there on the beach ;)
there were Bono, Edge and Larry's families, all together to celebrate, I think :p

:cute:. That's neat :).

Love the more recent pictures-handsome little boy he's becoming there, huh?

Also, how bizarre would it be to go to an amusement park and see one of the guys' families out on one of the rides? It'd be cool, though.

Angela

sraphim said:
I didn't know today was Elijah's birthday, but now that I do, it all makes sense...

ps: Aaron is just about Larry's CLONE... he was running around chasing the girls all the time. :wink:
oh and Edge spent the whole afternoon building some kind of huge toy, he really looks like a scientist sometimes... Bono was wearing his straw-hat as always :up: :D

:cute:

sami0201 said:

I think I read that he is Helena Christensen's (sp?) son.

Thanks, he's cute too. Didn't someone say they saw Larry's son? Is there a pic of him?

Edge spent the whole afternoon buidling a huge toy! hahah! that's awesome.

that's one thing i really like about u2. they're not your typical rock n' roll stars. they're just like average people. i mean, do you think Keith Richards or Joe Perry would ever spend time to build a birthday present like Edge? that's really too cool.

Overall, a very nice thread for a very special young man.

Thanks PLEBA.:applaud:

sraphim said:

GAHH!..I it would be great to see Aaron Elvis!..Oh, well:|

is there any picture of what that person saw in EZE that'd be the best of the best! all fo them together wohooo!
if someones has it please post it

U2Kitten said:

Thanks, he's cute too. Didn't someone say they saw Larry's son? Is there a pic of him?
A while ago someone made a Daddy Bono thread, and then someone else made a Daddy Edge thread. Both of them got to about 7 or 8 pages I think.
Then I decided it would be nice to have a Daddy Larry thread. Nothing. It got to a few pages, but it basically went down the toilet once I mentioned that I thought Larry's third child's name might start with B. Oh, the lists Beli came up with..... :giggle:

By the way, Sraphim, did you happen to see Larry's third child? Was it a boy or a girl?

(Sorry if anyone thinks this is intruding on his privacy too much, even I feel a bit guilty for being so interested in their family lives, but I'm really curious and have no self control.)

But anyway, I don't think I'll ever see a picture of Larry's kids. I think his policy has always been to shoot photographers on sight. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom