Happy Birthday Bono & Jojo!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We hee!! Happy Birthday dear Bono!!! I love you!! And beautiful daughter Jordan too!! :D

Funny, today I stuck a Bono picture in my sweater because it was his bday :D, and this guy from school comes over and asks: "why do you have a picture of Bono stuck there?" :lol: I was like "It's his birthday today" He went: "really??" And I said "yess" :dancing: He looked at me like if I was mad!! :lmao:

Great!! Another beautiful birthday... wow, and to think the recording of the Chicago DVD was one year ago already... :ohmy: :)

*Remembering Original of the Species from Chicago DVD*

Happy birthday Bono & Jordan

happy birthday bono and jordan!!!happy birthday bono and jordan!!! happy birthday bono and jordan!!! :heart: :hug: :bonodrum:

A little belated, but beautiful wishes to two beautiful people!!

Special day for the Hewsons, and a special day for all us lucky fans!! Soooo cool that your music came to us during our lifetime. Imagine not having heard this music during the last couple of decades? All the songs that have been there for us, to carry us through different things in our lives? Thank God for your gift, and all you've given us. You'll never know how much your music has meant to me.

THANKYOU BONO!!

Back
Top Bottom