Happy Birthday Bono & Jojo!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow, how fast the year has gone!

Happy birthday to two amazing people! :heart:

Now...

PARTAAAAAY! :drunk:

Happy Birthday Doll face! You're the best!

Have fun on your birthday.

fantasyshot.jpg

Oh wait, this is how I'd have fun on MY birthday. Sorry.:macdevil:

And yes JoJo- hit daddy up for a car!!!!

I forgot to add. Yesterday I told my five year old that it would be Bono's birthday tomorrow. He marched into preschool and told his teacher that. When I picked him up she said "This has really gone too far Liz!" It was sooooo funny.
Then my three year old asked if we were going to his birthday party!!!! I said "I wish baby but I think it will be in Ireland!"

Yes, I have made my children little U2/Bono addicts also.

Last edited:
Happy happy birthday to a darling man and his not-so-little-anymore girl, as well as all the other birthday celebrators or family members of Interlanders!!!

I can't possibly admire this man more than I do. I have never seen anything like Bono greeting fans outside MSG and the Skirball Center in NYC. Somehow, I get the feeling that he needs to meet us as much as we need to meet him. And even though I didn't get to say hello, I DID stand within two feet of him, twice, last October, and somehow, I'm content with that.

Happy Birthday, B-man and Jordan!!!

I didn't know Bono and Jordan shared a birthday...how lovely for both of them!

Happy Birthday to them both!

That photo at the top of the thread is so sweet! It's kinda hard for me to grasp how Bono can be still so young and have a child who's almost an adult (I have almost same age difference between my oldest and me, but I'm not quite as 'mature' as the b-man yet...)...must make for a somewhat more intensely emotional birthday.
I hope it ends up always being a happy celebration of a great relationship as well...

cheers all!

yes, happy birthday, very good looking guy for your age, very beautiful from the outside and the inside! have a great day and take care of yourself, don't work so much and take some time out. great to be here on this board, btw.

ShellBeThere said:

That photo at the top of the thread is so sweet! It's kinda hard for me to grasp how Bono can be still so young and have a child who's almost an adult (I have almost same age difference between my oldest and me, but I'm not quite as 'mature' as the b-man yet...)...must make for a somewhat more intensely emotional birthday.

:shh: my dad's 40 and I'm older than Jordan :wink:

Oh wait til you guys see the remnants of the cake we ate for bono's birthday :drool:

Happy Birthday Bono! :heart: Happy Birthday Jordan!

I hope you both have a very special day and I pray that you have an even better future. Thank you Bono, for your music and your beautiful voice give to us fans and for eveything you do!

I love you Bono, the picture below is not as beautiful as you :wink:, but hey its for you!

- Love, Rohena.

bshorthairsketchresized5rp.jpg

Happy Birthday indeed, can you imagine a whole web site like this wishing you a happy birthday?? The drawing above is quite nice and is a good likeness!!!

U2 Beginner said:
Happy Birthday Bono! :heart: Happy Birthday Jordan!

I hope you both have a very special day and I pray that you have an even better future. Thank you Bono, for your music and your beautiful voice give to us fans and for eveything you do!

I love you Bono, the picture below is not as beautiful as you :wink:, but hey its for you!

- Love, Rohena.

bshorthairsketchresized5rp.jpg

waaaaaah you did it it's great! :applaud:
:love: chick Bono :love:

lol, my mom had my sister at 17 and my dad was 20 and she's wayyy older than jojo and older than me too.

the question is, who is better looking, bono or jordan? :wink:
my answer is bono x 10000000000000000000000000000000000 %

Carek1230 said:
If my son married Jojo, then we could have a great big family May 10th birthday! Woo Hoo! I would invite all my friends, the true honest ones I like anyways :giggle:

Fete08.gif

now that is quite a thought isn't it........ oh the party that would be!

I know they are having a wondeful day... sending my love their way!

Happy Birthday Bono and JoJo

i had it in my head she was the same age as my daughter just goes to show i was wrong again.
Skank ya dad out a car thats wat i did for my 17th birthday

love xxxxxxxxx

Happy Birthday to you Bono, who has inspired my life with your compassion and love for others. And Happy Birthday Jordan. Hope your day is filled with good things to come.

Happy Birthday dear Paul, thanks for being a truly beautiful person inside and out :yes: :heart:
And happy happy birthday to Jojo :D

Happy Birthday Bono and Jojo! It's my birthday as well and I turned the big 1-8, so I spent the day driving around listening to Out of Control, yelling along with a big dopey grin on my face :D I think I was more excited about B's birthday than my own! Even my friends greeted me with "Happy Birthday! and Happy Birthday to Bono as well!"

So here's to Bono and Jojo! I'll raise a toast to you both at my birthday dinner tonight! Love to the whole Hewson family:heart:

**throws shiny confetti into the air**

Happy Birthday to you, Bono! You've impacted my life in such an amazing way. Through your personal example and through your music, I've become a better person. Thank you, and may you have a wonderful fourty-sixth year.

And happy birthday to Jordan, too!

Oh, and my TV knows it's his birthday too :p He's one of the three celebrity birthdays they list every day on the horoscope menu thing :D

(And I'll be 21 on Saturday, May babies are the BEST!)

Back
Top Bottom