Hair

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FallingStar

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
1. a) Any of the cylindrical, keratinized, often pigmented filaments characteristically growing from the epidermis of a mammal.

b) A growth of such filaments, as that forming the coat of an animal or covering the scalp of a human.

2. A filamentous projection or bristle similar to a hair, such as a seta of an arthropod or an epidermal process of a plant.
~~~~~~~

Some guys have more hair than others *quick look at Edge*, some have more fur than others *long look at Larry*.

There aren't any real pics of fur out there except of Bono's. And Edge's. Couldn't find Adam piccies. And Larry fur pics? :rolleyes::lmao:

bo-boy16.jpg

bo-jt34.jpg

bo-ab30.jpg

bo-pop1.jpg

ed-jt14.jpg

ed-jt9.jpg

Doggone it. I thought this was going to be a mullet thread. I could use a good mullet thead :grumpy: :sigh:

Kristie said:
then go start a mullet thread!

Adam's got fur, it's just... elusive

Dude, no. No, he REALLY doesn't. Not that that means he makes me any less :censored:, but . . .

They get furrier as they get older, though. R&H Bono (of whom we see SO much) has a lot less than later incarnations.

Doesn't anyone have full fur Edge picture? Is he shy about showing off his hairy chest? The only one I've seen is the screen shot from the Discotheque video and that's not enough! :sad: :sad: :sad:

I don't like my guys hairy, so Larry's hairlessness is far from a problem for you. I thought his facial hair in the mid-nineties was kind of funny cause it was so thin. It was like "awww how cute Larry's trying to grow facial hair

Kristie said:
*points* but... there's fur in those pictures!
sparsly, but it's THERE

Only the blind, the overly kind, or the criminally insane would allow that to qualify as fur, K.

Fur is now-Bono. Fur is Paul McG. (remember those post-skinnydipping pics from Faraway So Close?). Fur is . . . Pete Sampras.

No, actually, scratch that last one. That's more like 'werewolf'.

But it's okay. I like my hairless wonder just the way he is.

Kristie said:

Actually, Kris, now that I look at this pic again, I feel compelled to write a caption for it . . .

Bono: Ah, it's good to be furry. Keeps you warm in the winter, gives the girls somethin' to hold on to . . . nothing like good old fur . . .

Adam: <with distress> WHERE'S MINE???

:lol: Sorry love. I'll stop now - promise.

:grumpy: I'd take not-furry Adam anyday... cuts down on the random hairs in yer clothes, in the sink and bathtub, uh... maybe I should stop that train of thought.
:mac:

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmh...........:drool:............these piccies.......

Gah...............:drool:

And U2Kitty: Did I say that this shouldn't be a mullet thread? :sexywink: There are just some ppl who don't like me starting threads about Bono's hair *glares at BoomChaa* so here's a thread for u2 hair - mullets will be wellcomed. :tongue:

Thanks for the welcome Falling Star! If I start a new mullet thread, will you help out? :tongue: You've got the best mullet pics!

Back
Top Bottom