Great Pics Taken By Fans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
u2jesusgirl said:

Hee hee, but what about Bono's "oh so soft" skin to touch tho??? And those soft whiskers.....

I still wonder what men's facial items he uses.......oooohhhhhh......Sorry.....drool moment....

img_1784_edited-1.jpg

Did ya have to go and say that? :faint:

:wink:

Babydoll said:
Picture347.jpg

I'm not an Adam girl so I took these while the Adam girls next to me were combusting. :wink:
:wink: Thankyou, babe :hug: And thank you for that shot :combust: I was too busy making grabby-hands :whistle:

youvedonewhat said:

..Are you a photographer by trade, Liesje because these are amazing. :bow: Thank you for posting them.

Nope, just a hobby of mine I'm starting to get into.

Thanks for the compliments, guys, really *blush*. I should post some shots from my first few shows, they leave a LOT to be desired! Luckily, I met plenty of other U2 fans along the way who helped teach me how to use my camera for better quality pics.

Also, for REALLY great fan pics, I was searching Flickr and found a person with TONS of amazing concert pics. I think the username was bonobaltimore, or something similar. Check out his account for an amazing collection.

Lies...simply amazing pictures. Otto has competition!

Would you be kind enough to pm me the link for the pics on Flicker you mention above?

Liesje said:

Thanks for the compliments, guys, really *blush*. I should post some shots from my first few shows, they leave a LOT to be desired! Luckily, I met plenty of other U2 fans along the way who helped teach me how to use my camera for better quality pics.

Also, for REALLY great fan pics, I was searching Flickr and found a person with TONS of amazing concert pics. I think the username was bonobaltimore, or something similar. Check out his account for an amazing collection.

can you teach me how to rock??? my camera is decent...but i have this problem where i can't take a good picture!

All of these pictures are simply fantastic, especially the closeups. It's amazing how some of you have captured the moment. Thank you for posting!!!

Liesje said:

You're just starting??? Girl, your pictures show the quality of an experienced professional photographer for years!!! Simply the most awesome concert shots!!

JCOSTER said:
May I ask how many time have you met Bono?

These pictures are awesome! He was (is) so cute back then!

I know, he was SOOO young and cute!!!

I think I met him 10 times now. Let me list them...This is JUST Bono tho... Not including all the other band moments. I have met ADAM actually more than Bono...

October tour 1982- 3 times
Unforgettable Fire tour 1985 - 1 time
Joshua Tree rehearsals 1987- 2 times
Rattle & Hum KUPD radio 1987 - 1 time
Achtung Baby 1992- 1 time
Elevation 2001 - 1 time
Edun - 1 time

Babydoll said:
Taken by yours truly:

Picture351.jpg

:drool: I remember that! That's when all my yelling paid off and I got his attention:wink: Thank you so much BD

wayne, Jc Lies, everyone, these are great pics:up: I do not know how you do it. I could never take a decent pic at a show.

Back
Top Bottom