Grammy rehearsals today! Guess who's going? ;-)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
biff said:
Does anyone know what's happening Red Carpet-wise?
Usually there's a lengthy show featuring the arrivals, but I can't see anything listed on any of the usual channels in my area. There's only a half-hour program just before the awards.
Am I missing something?

It's supposed to be Missy and that rubber thong of a mother of hers on TV Guide Channel, and then some eejit on E! Starts at 6 pm EST in the US. Let me double-check, and if it's different, I'll repost.

You just can't wait to see Adam with a kick pleat, now, can you?:wink:

For Canadians, there's also a thing from 7pm to 8pm on Global. Entertainment tonight pre Grammys show, I think.

FEELINNUMB said:

It's supposed to be Missy and that rubber thong of a mother of hers on TV Guide Channel, and then some eejit on E! Starts at 6 pm EST in the US. Let me double-check, and if it's different, I'll repost.

You just can't wait to see Adam with a kick pleat, now, can you?:wink:

Thanks, I'm not sure if I get those channels. I'll have to check the upper reaches of the "dial". I can't miss the meow-fest!

biff said:

Thanks, I'm not sure if I get those channels. I'll have to check the upper reaches of the "dial". I can't miss the meow-fest!

As I've said, I'd rather the boys skip that show biz misery, but if it must be, my hope is that Mizrahi is doing it for E! and he decides to cup Larry. His Oscar-night coverage from his bed in the rehab center would make television history!

I didn't look, but MTV MUST be doing something as well, and the Shellac Network has to be featuring Madonna putting on her make-up:D

FEELINNUMB said:

I didn't look, but MTV MUST be doing something as well, and the Shellac Network has to be featuring Madonna putting on her make-up:D

Meow!

You see, it's started already.:wink:

FEELINNUMB said:

As I've said, I'd rather the boys skip that show biz misery, but if it must be, my hope is that Mizrahi is doing it for E! and he decides to cup Larry. His Oscar-night coverage from his bed in the rehab center would make television history!

:yes: MTV has been promoting their red carpet thing for the past couple of days.

I'm deciding between that and E! to tape the red carpet arrivels.....I know I don't want to do TV Guide cause of the fact that it's TV Guide :wink:

biff said:
So, I get get about three bejillion TV channels, but not ANY of those.:( :scream:

Are you sure? Have you checked your local provider? I know that certain company...dish or cable or otherwise....do have those channels....but it all depends on where you get your service from....cause your channels may be different than your neighbors or the other towns in your area.

I know it's confusing....but I do know.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Are you sure? Have you checked your local provider? I know that certain company...dish or cable or otherwise....do have those channels....but it all depends on where you get your service from....cause your channels may be different than your neighbors or the other towns in your area.

I know it's confusing....but I do know.

Well, I don't live in the States, but considering the fact that I pay over $100 per month for this jeezly service, you'd think I could get E! or something. I get Star!, which in previous years has shown the red carpet bad taste-a-thon, but not this year.
Feck!

:mad:

biff said:

Well, I don't live in the States, but considering the fact that I pay over $100 per month for this jeezly service, you'd think I could get E! or something. I get Star!, which in previous years has shown the red carpet bad taste-a-thon, but not this year.
Feck!

:mad:

:hmm: You may need to change your company if you paying that much for that kind of :yuck: worthy service

I have Comcast...and I :love: it!

:hyper:

Grammy day is here!

Must remind myself to stay of the internet when I get home after work.
Otherwise I'll already know who won what and what was played.
Grammy show is on a 3 hour delay here in CA.
I wanna be surprised!!

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

:hmm: You may need to change your company if you paying that much for that kind of :yuck: worthy service

There's a monopoly in my area. It's either this particular cable company or a satellite dish.

Miringeltje said:

Grammy day is here!

Must remind myself to stay of the internet when I get home after work.
Otherwise I'll already know who won what and what was played.
Grammy show is on a 3 hour delay here in CA.
I wanna be surprised!!

:yes: Me too, Miri! I hate tape delay. :madspit:

13.gif

Back
Top Bottom