got U2 book from Netherlands!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

verte76

Blue Crack Addict
Hey, everyone, I just got the "U2 2000-2002 Elevate Me Here" book from those Dutch fans. It's great! The pix are *amazing*, there's an article about every show on the tour, articles about U2 that appeared in the newspapers, all kinds of cool U2-ey stuff!!! It's cool as all hell!!! :drool: :drool: :evil: :censored: :censored:

I was just at that website last night trying to decide whether or not to buy it. After hearing from someone who has it, I think I might be going back to order it later. Thanks!

brdemi said:
I was just at that website last night trying to decide whether or not to buy it. After hearing from someone who has it, I think I might be going back to order it later. Thanks!

I highly recommend it, and no, I don't work for the publisher.:lol: :lol:

I have it too, and it's terrific, especially if you went to Elevation shows. Tons of terrific photos and the articles are great. It's awesome for discovering things that happened which were hard to hear live or on the bootlegs. I'd definitely recommend it.

amberdawn

*BOOMCHAA!* said:
I still don't have "At the end of the world" or whatever it's called.
:angry:

:evil:

You'd love this stuff Steph! These are killer pix! Ah, I'm addicted after having the book for all of two hours. If you like PLEBA you'll like these pix!!!
*going back to look at the sexy pix of Bono and the other guys*:drool: :drool: :evil: :censored:

tiny dancer said:
BOOMCHAA, It's called AT The End Of The World, and it's definitely a must read. :yes:

Oh, yes. One of my fave books. I need to order another copy myself, I've worn out my first one. Another good one is "Race of Angels", although that's pretty heavy going. Talk of Umberto Eco and such.

I have this book too! And my story is on page 46:yes:
This book is so cool to me because there are so many fan stories, many that I had never heard...
Some of my favorite stories I read about in this book is the one about the Italian guys who had Running to Stand Still signs, and then U2 sang it... and I love the one about the girl who has cancer and through the Make a Wish foundation, she was able to meet U2, and Bono gave her his glasses. There are other Interferencers' stories in there too.... And yes, verte, gotta love ALL those pics!!! There are so many wonderful pics I had never seen!

*BOOMCHAA!* said:
AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.
I HAVE TO GET THESE BOOKS.
My head is going to explode:combust:

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: Gotta get em', gotta get em' :hyper: :hyper:

Check out Ebay! That's where I got my books along with all of the other U2 stuff I "need" :yes:

Have the book as well. Recomend it even tho it has some grammar and spelling mistakes in it. Love to be able to read about what Bono and the others said at the shows and read fan stories.

Then of course it's special to me since it has three of my photos in it as well. One is the famous shirtless Bono pic from Copenhagen that has been wandering around this part of Interference since I took it... :D

Hi everyone who remembers me by the way. I'm alive and happy, still in Ireland. :)

Sara

Back
Top Bottom