got my B'more 10/19 GA's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sherry Darling

New Yorker
Will I see any PLEAB gals there?
biggrin.gif

Still crossing her fingers for those without,
Sherry Darlin

Me, mine came yesterday! I'll be in line early, I want to get close to Bono!
smile.gif

------------------
Visit my U2 webpage! <A HREF="http://community.webshots.com/user/u2kitten

"Walk" TARGET=_blank>http://community.webshots.com/user/u2kitten

"Walk</A> On, stay safe tonight"

I can't even really try. I'm a teacher and can't leave school until 2:30. So I'l be there like 4:30-5 if I'm lucky.

Ah well. I should still get an okay view.

If it's of me boyz, the view can't be bad, right?

SD

You still might get in the heart, depending on the size of the crowd. If not, the GA floor is very cool too! I have heard of people getting there at 4 or 5 and getting an excellent spot, good luck!

Hey I'll be at the Baltimore show also! I have two tickets, but still no one to go with, none of my friends are U2 fans, can you imagine? Anyway, I will be in the GA line as well!

Fishy <><

------------------
Fishy
The Bedazzled Merch-Maid and Fashion Chair of Orgasmaton
and
The Original Hot Potato of LAYS

You put on the leather pants and the pants start telling you what to do. -Bono

See you ladies there, then. We should try to post pics or something so we can meet up. Good luck!

Fish, post that you've got the ticket and I'm sure you'll have noooooo trouble. Or bring it and sell it for face at the show, so you won't have to eat it. They (unlike Bono and the boys) don't taste very good.

Was that out loud?
biggrin.gif

SD

You'll see me there!
biggrin.gif
I'm bringing my 2 friends (recent converts to Bonoism). Our school's doing this crapass Community Service Day until like 1 or so, so I probably can't get in line until 2 or 3. Print those tags, gals!
smile.gif

CURSES!!!!!!!!!!! I am still Baltimore-less. I've been listening to HFS all day and cannot get through when I need to. Rackem Frackem

------------------
~*Mona FP*~ / ~*Moaner*~ / ~*MonaPhisto*~
Bono Rep. of the Ambassadorship of the World for L.E.A.T.H.E.R.

"F.P. is for Furious Poet" ~Kerouac

"Thank you all for letting me rub up against you" ~BonoBaby~

Dammit Mona, getchoseff some tix!! If all else fails my friend has 2 nosebleed seats you could have at face. Then there's ticketsplus.com which has GAs for $135 (booooo) I also heard they sell GAs the day of the show from the arena so don't give up!
smile.gif

------------------
~Emily

Mona you'd better get your ass there girl. You've got to stalk Bono for me
wink.gif

I want loads of pics posting afterwards girs.

[This message has been edited by Jody (edited 10-07-2001).]

Okay, so an addy would help, no?

duckworthcheryl@aol.com

A guy on a bruce list of mine has an extra ticket he just posted about.

SD

Thanks Naya! I won't be in the heart, I'm almost sure, since I can't leave until 2:30 and am 2 hours south. But....it'll be GREAT no matter what. And much closer than the freakin NOSEBLEED seats I had last time.

Thanks...and to the top for Mona. Hopefully her computer will get healed and I can help her out....

Cheryl

Hey!! I'll be there too. I'm bringing my little cousin. Well she's 22 but since she's 5 years younger than me she is still little to me. But I digress.... See you guys in the GA line!

By the way - It is her first U2 concert!!!! She'll finally understand my world! hahaha
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
...Its no secret that a liar won't believe in anyone else...

[This message has been edited by Mysterious_Ways (edited 10-08-2001).]

Originally posted by BittersweetGirl:
Dammit Mona, getchoseff some tix!!

lol I snorted iced tea up into my brain cavity again!

I actually say "getchoseff" on occasion.
biggrin.gif
lol ANYWAY

You go to sidwell right? or was it holton? I'm gonna be at Sidwell one Sunday in Nov for this Hispanic College Fair thing. They're makin me give out pens or something. I'll hide in your locker till the following Mon......

------------------
~*Mona FP*~ / ~*Moaner*~ / ~*MonaPhisto*~
Bono Rep. of the Ambassadorship of the World for L.E.A.T.H.E.R.

"F.P. is for Furious Poet" ~Kerouac

"Thank you all for letting me rub up against you" ~BonoBaby~

Yo Mona! Email me.
biggrin.gif
See above. Welcome back.

U2Kit-- you are EVIL! LOL. I can't, I just can't. I wouldn't even enjoy myself. I know, I know. I'll still get in at least, you know? It's not like I'll miss the show. (Unless...someone wants to...save a space for me?
biggrin.gif
)

Attention Universe: I expect a bit of BonoLove for behaving myself like a good teacher. A handsqueeze could be acceptable, a kiss would be lovely, a dance would send me to the moon. Thanks for your time.

LOL...reminds me of that comic. "You can't cut class." "Why not?" "You're the teacher."

smile.gif

SD

Excellent, MW! Hey, how are we gonna recognize eachother? Man I wish I could wait in line with you all.
frown.gif
I'll get a huge attack of the guilts if I take a "sick day."
Ah well. Anyway, we should all try to meet up. I'll have my friend Laura in tow (who is a teacher and can't take off either, or I'd have her wait in line...LOL).

SD

I hate to corrupt you, but TAKE THAT SICK DAY!! You can go to 'school' any day but U2 only comes to town once every few years, this is special! Years from now, you will never remember or care about what happened during one typical mundane day at school, but the memory of the U2 show will live with you all your life! I'm bad, I'm sorry, that's just the attitude I have. Even if you can't make it until after school, I hope you get a decent spot.

Back
Top Bottom