Glasgow pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
6aba0695.jpg

f797abce.jpg

44978667.jpg

kellyahern said:

:hmm: it appears from the amount of smoke, that Adam is only smoldering, and has not yet reached official "on fire" status, but the potential is there :wink:

He was striking a few awesome poses out on the catlwaks as the show progressed and really enjoying himself. It's great to see him stalking the stages on this tour!

Dunno about fire, but I definately saw him "smoking" on a few occasions :wink:

stevec said:

He was striking a few awesome poses out on the catlwaks as the show progressed and really enjoying himself. It's great to see him stalking the stages on this tour!

Dunno about fire, but I definately saw him "smoking" on a few occasions :wink:

Adam is so fun to watch this tour :yes: In Seattle, I actually had good seats :lol: , and it was great to watch him having so much fun :up:

The best moment was when he got to be the "Mysterious Ways girl" at Seattle 2 :lol:

Adam as the Mysterious Ways girl...I love it :)

< Hey look at me I'm an acrobat! Just don't ask me to back-flip!!

kellyahern said:

Adam is so fun to watch this tour :yes: In Seattle, I actually had good seats :lol: , and it was great to watch him having so much fun :up:

The best moment was when he got to be the "Mysterious Ways girl" at Seattle 2 :lol:

and he was a very sexy Mysterious Ways girl at that!:drool: :wink:

Oh, I just noticed - in the "guitar god" picture, Edge has extra picks taped (or something like that) onto his guitar. Why did I never think of that?! There's nothing worse than being on stage and having your pick go flying out into space, then having to quickly scramble around for another one.

Trust Edge to be logical like that. :up:

GibsonGirl said:
Oh, I just noticed - in the "guitar god" picture, Edge has extra picks taped (or something like that) onto his guitar. Why did I never think of that?! There's nothing worse than being on stage and having your pick go flying out into space, then having to quickly scramble around for another one.

Trust Edge to be logical like that. :up:

Well he IS the scientist in the family after all :wink:

I've got a little spring loaded, plastic pick dispenser on top of my electro acoustic - VERY useful for not just the airborne picks, but the lost inside the guitar picks too LOL

kellyahern said:

What I want to know is, did this kiss get ... consummated, so to speak? She looks like she's stretched up as far as she can go, which leaves Bono in control. Did he bend down - just - a - little - bit - further - and finish the job? Or is he a big tease? :wink:

Yep, they did indeed lock lips - just a quick peck tho and then he was gone into the night again.

Then there was the WOWY girl, who turned around and gave the B man another kiss on the cheek as she left the stage...after having one or two already.

I dunno, you ladies are so greedy :wink:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom