Gangs of NY Premier Pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hippy said:

And I get excited when I see the end of the preview and it has "with a new song by U2" hehehhe

:hyper:

Me too!!! It was really funny, i was babysitting these two little kids, and we were watching tv, and then the trailer came on and i suddenly said, "SSShhhhh!!! Girls!" And they gave me a look like...uh okay then...and then i watched it and listened and then at the ends it says the "new song by U2" and i started grinning and giggling compulsively....and the kids just gave me this funny look :shrug: and i said "ok, we can play again now." Perhaps someday they will be U2 fans too and understand. It was just an amusing incident.... [/endlessrambling] :lol: Back to your previously scheduled discussion.

Re: Re: Re: Re: cool jacket

teehee said:

And what did he say?

The reporter asked them what they thought about a possible
Oscar for their song and Bono said who wouldn't want that
and that they made the song for Martin, Daniel, and Cameron,
who are friends of his and how he was delighted to be
a part of it. Then they showed a few seconds of the after
party with Edge and Bono singing Hands.

Kristie said:
Awww Edge is such a dork
I love him :cute:
:heart: :heart: :heart:

:yes:
He's a cutie!!!!!!:cute:
I love the boxing pictures!!!!!

Man, I didn't see any of the entertainment shows!!!!
DANG IT!!!!!!
I would have loved to see the guys playin' around!!!!:yes: :sad:

Re: Re: cool jacket

dsmith2904 said:

Back to the topic at hand, did y'all see the boys on all the entertainment shows last night. Edge got a little rowdy totally shoving Bono around when one of the interviewers asked when the last time they got into a fight was. Very funny and further sealing Edge's reputation with the American media as being incredibly random and odd.

edge has a repuation with the american media for being random and odd?? how so? and maybe i'm just slow, but how did shoving bono around make him seem random (i can imagine odd) if they'd just been asked about fighting?

i wish i had seen that...but i would have had to go somewhere with a tv, like the campus center and changed the channel, endured the wrath of angry star trek fans (that's all people ever watch on that tv), and then to sneak off in embarrasment after a fit of uncontrolable laughter probably accompanied by falling on the ground after watching it...i could have taken the wrath of a few angry star trek fans to see that though...

all these pics are making me forget to study for my exams...

:love: I love the new Bono/Ali pics SO much!!!
I missed all the entertainment shows too :cry: maybe we will see some on the weekend ET.....

Re: Re: Re: cool jacket

IWasBored said:

edge has a repuation with the american media for being random and odd?? how so? and maybe i'm just slow, but how did shoving bono around make him seem random (i can imagine odd) if they'd just been asked about fighting?

Okay, random is just like one of my pet words for things that are out of the ordinary, so ignore that. I think it does seem a little odd to a non-U2ish person to see them shoving each other like that. I thought it was totally funny, but it's not a respectable-rock-star-at-a-fancy-premier kind of thing to do, it's more like the kind of thing those little punk rock kids do at teen award shows.
The odd part I think is mainly from Grammy speeches, his JT record of the year speech was even included in some MTV montage of rambling Grammy speeches. Anyway, this was just something that popped into my head last night, no big.

Ah, very nice and very cool. Thanks for posting such great photos. Hey, where's the one with Bono and Daniel Day-Lewis?

Wouldn't that be fabulous:drool:

Re: Re: Re: Re: cool jacket

dsmith2904 said:

Okay, random is just like one of my pet words for things that are out of the ordinary, so ignore that. I think it does seem a little odd to a non-U2ish person to see them shoving each other like that. I thought it was totally funny, but it's not a respectable-rock-star-at-a-fancy-premier kind of thing to do, it's more like the kind of thing those little punk rock kids do at teen award shows.
The odd part I think is mainly from Grammy speeches, his JT record of the year speech was even included in some MTV montage of rambling Grammy speeches. Anyway, this was just something that popped into my head last night, no big.

just wondering. and now that you've pointed it out, i know EXACTLY what you mean by odd...see, i forgot about those speeches...my mom certainly thought those were odd. after the one where he was talking about the three bladed razor and the female orgasmatron, she was staring at the computer screen going "ok...:eyebrow:" while i was laughing...

Wow, The Edge looks absolutely fantastic. Great pics of him!

mbi16 said:
where's Char? Our picture goddess needs to come to the rescue.

I'm slackin' big time...I didn't even open this thread until today. :huh:

I don't have time to download and post the pics today but if someone wants to do it for me, PM me and I'll give you my password.

Sorry :(

Bono's American Wife said:

I'm slackin' big time...I didn't even open this thread until today. :huh:

I don't have time to download and post the pics today but if someone wants to do it for me, PM me and I'll give you my password.

Sorry :(

I can do it anytime.....

Re: Re: cool jacket

dsmith2904 said:
Back to the topic at hand, did y'all see the boys on all the entertainment shows last night. Edge got a little rowdy totally shoving Bono around when one of the interviewers asked when the last time they got into a fight was. Very funny and further sealing Edge's reputation with the American media as being incredibly random and odd.

Just an FYI for y'all: I think this ET is on VH1 right now.
Just don't kill me if it's not the right one :lol:
:wave:

Back
Top Bottom