Game Show Time at PLEBA Mansion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mullen-Girl

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
*Cue cheezy game show music and announcer* Welcome to PLEBA Games. Where PLEBA girls battle U2 in the quest for some kewl stuff. Today's contestants on PLEBA's side are:

Clarity. Clarity is a Larry lover, she loves cookies and leaves a puddle of drool behind when looking at anything related to Larry.

*people clap*

Next up we have Bluey. Bluey is a Macphisto and Bono lover. She is a night owl and loves Martinis.

*clap*

NExt we have MullenGirl. MG is another Larry lover. She's Larry's personal assistant and Larry's mistress.

MG:SHhhhhhhhhhhhh damn it!

Audience: *gasp*

Eh,sorry...and finally we have AE. AE? eh AE is not a girl...eh..ok he lives in PLEBA Mansion so he counts...eh ok...AE is an edge lookalike, he loves kittens and loves to have a good time.

*clap*

Now to introduce U2...First off we have Bono. Bono is the lead singer of the band, a charismatic man and also quite the clumsey one if I must say

Audience: *laugh*

BOno: Thanks! It's great to be here and...

Yes, next up we have The Edge. Edge is a scientist and also the guitarist of U2. He loves to invent things and also enjoys flying Kites.

Clarity: SO that's where the name of the song came from!

Next we have Larry Mullen Jr...he's the bodyguard and drummer of the band. He loves Harleys and Elvis Presley and skinny dipping in his pool.

Clarity and MG:*thud*

And last but certainly not least we have Adam Clayton. Adam clayton enjoys walks in the park, gardening, cooking and hanging out with the girls.

*clap*

Please put your hands together for your host, the one the only, Alex Trebek.

*clap*

Alex: Thank you THank you and welcome to PLEBA Games. Now here are the rules, I will ask you some questions, if neither team knows the answer then we will go to a dare. If you complete the dare or answer the question you will get a point. Now ready to play?

All: Yeah!

Alex: Alright let's get started. PLEBA girls go first. Now this question is for Clarity, What is Bono's greatest problem in his life?

clarity: Bono?? I don't know anything about BONO!

Alex: Do you not know the answer?

Clarity: Is it his inability to control his pantal area?

Alex: That is correct!

Clarity: WOoooooooooo!!!! *high fives Bluey, MG and AE*

Alex: Alright, the next question is for Bluey. What is Adam's favourite thing to wear?

Bluey: Eh, feck, uhhh...is it his...eh army pants?

Alex: Oh, sorry that is incorrect. Now if you'd like the point you can take a dare.

Bluey:*to the girls* Should I take the dare?

MG: Yeah do it!

Bluey: OK i'll take the dare!

Alex: Ok, you have to walk around and flap your arms and cluck like a chicken.

Bluey: Oh gawd...fine! *Walks to the front, flapping her arms and clucking*

Audience:*laugh*

Alex: Alright thank you! Next we have MG. Alright MG, What is Edge's favourite science equation?

MG: Oh crap. I don't know anything about science, eh...*ponders* Is it E=Mc2?

Alex: THat is correct

MG: Wooooooooooooo I am smart!

Alex: OK, AE, What is Larry's favourite outdoor activity?

AE:*ponders then motions like he gets on a bike and runs around the studio*

Alex: Motorcycle riding is correct!

AE:*claps and smiles*

Alex: Alright let's take a commercial break and we'll have U2 answer some questions about the PLEBA girls!

*Audience Clap, cue cheezy music*

------------------
THE Larry Mullen Jr Page

Author of PLEBA Mansion Daily.

"I hit things for a living. I hit things and people clap!" --Larry

ani_larry.gif

[This message has been edited by Mullen-Girl (edited 02-14-2002).]

yay!!! *hits refresh over and over*

------------------
From Telly Time at PLEBA Mansion by our very own Mullen-Girl:

Foadzilla:*stomps and says nonstop* FOAD! FOAAAAAAAAAAAAD! FOOOOOOAAAAAAADDD! *grabs Clarity and lifts her up*

Clarity: Ohhhh, well hello there mr Foadzilla, you look mighty snarly today.

Foadzilla:*lifts eyebrow* Foad?

Clarity: Oh yeah definitely.

Alex: Alright let's get started. PLEBA girls go first. Now this question is for Clarity, What is Bono's greatest problem in his life?

clarity: Bono?? I don't know anything about BONO!

Alex: Do you not know the answer?

Clarity: Is it his inability to control his pantal area?

LOL

Mullen-Girl, how do you come up with this stuff?

------------------
Daisy :)

She's standing at the station with her face pressed up against the glass.

"Jon, why can't you do what Bono says"--The Daily Show

*Audience Clap*

Alex: Hello and welcome back to PLEBA Games, next up we have U2. Bono, what is the one thing that AE can't do?

Bono:*thinks* Eh, is it....shite...he can't have sex?

Alex: Oh sorry that's incorrect.

Edge: AE can have sex??? *blush*

AE:*bluuuuuuuuuuuuuuush*

Alex: Would you like to take the dare Bono?

Bono: Yeah, i'm a daring person.

Alex: Ok you have to jump in this pool of whipped cream and find 5 pool rings at the bottom, then you jump in the water pool to rinse off and for the pleasure of your opponents to see you soaking wet.

Bono: EH, sounds good to me! *Bono jumps in the pool of whipped cream reaching around grabbing the rings, he finally jumps in the water pool and rinses off all the cream* There! I've got them. *jumps out of the pool*

Bluey: Oh my God. That man is even more beautiful when wet.

Alex: Alright, good show Bono, next we have The Edge. Edge, what did Clarity purchase not too long ago that is used for traveling in PLEBA Mansion adventures?

Edge: Is it the discoboooos?

Alex: That is correct!

Edge: Wooooo go me! *dances*

Alex: Cute. Now it's Larry's turn. Larry who is Bluey dating and always sneaking off with?

Bluey: What kind of question is that???

Alex:*shrugs* Just answer the question.

Larry: Oh I know this, it's that horny dude, what's his name? Macphisto! yeah him.

Alex: That is correct.

Bluey: *grins* Horny in more than one way.

Alex: Eh, ooookay...Adam, What is the name of MG's whore kitty?

Adam: Oh well that's easy, she's named after her mother, Mullen Kitty.

Alex: That is correct. That is the end of round one and everything is tied up! Now we will....

Voice:*evil laugh* Oh please.

MG: What the...that's not supposed to be in my story...

Voice: Oh MG you stupid little girl..

MG: Eh, *pushes still on the story, then walks and grabs Larry's bum while going to the front*

Larry:*mumbles* I felt that.

MG:Shite I didn't press pause. *presses pause* Now who the hell are you? *sees a shadow in the distance with a ciggarette lit up*

Voice: Oh MG, you've disappointed me.

MG: Disappointed? What are you talking about?

Voice: Oh your stories have gotten so much worse, they're so boring now. Not to mention you haven't included me in any of these.

MG: Eh, who are you, please come out into the light...

*The person walks into the light, MG gasps at who it is*

MG: It's you...

------------------
THE Larry Mullen Jr Page

ani_larry.gif

Oh No!! I hate the suspense. This is worse then when Dylan had to choose between Brenda and Kelly on 90210!!!

------------------
***Spinny***
"OH, SINNY- er,um- SPINNY!" (freudian slip?)-JulyFly

"Here I go and I don't know why
I spin so ceaselessly
Could it be he's taken over me????
"

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"horny in more than one way." LMFAO!! OMG.

OOOOH! Please tell me the voice is Mackie! Is it? Hmm, wait, he's been in some of these, fleetingly. Oh well...*Goes on hoping it's MacPhisto to sweep her off her feet for valentine's day!!!* Oh, or maybe It's Fly... Uh oh.

Lol.. MPS on the brain.

WHO IS ITT????

-Bluey

MG: Scottphisto!

Scottphisto: Yeah, Don't you know that I also live in the mansion? Why do I never get any credit?

MG: I'm sorry Scott you know it's kinda hard to keep up with everybody I put in my stories.

Scottphisto: Well I've been waiting long enough. Now I will have to destroy your PLEBA Mansion dream, light it up and burn it down.

MG: You evil wanker! I thought you were so nice.

Scottphisto: I'm a phisto remember? Phistos can be mean and evil, so say goodbye to your PLEBA Mansion. *laughs evily*

MG: Nooooooooooooo Please!!!!! Don't do that! I promise i'll write better stories and put you in them! It's kinda hard to figure out new story lines everyday.

Scottphisto: I'll give you another chance. Wrap up this story, then write a story about Valentine's Day, being that is what it is today. Crappy holiday by the way.

MG: Totally agree. Ok, I'll finish this one and write you into the next one.

Scottphisto:*Grins* Good. Now why don't you go back to your little game show or whatever piece of crap that is. *disappears*

MG: Wow, eh that was strange. *goes back to her place and presses play*

Alex: Thank you and we're back. Now for the final part of our show we're going to have a dance off.

All: Dance off??

Larry: FOAD I can't dance!

Alex: Like I give a care, ok, Bono and Clarity, Edge and Bluey, Larry and MG, and Adam and AE, you will be partners. Now when the music starts playing walk to the front. I will buzz everytime the couples need to switch.

All: Ok

Alex: Bono and Clarity you're up!

*They play some dancy song, Bono thrusts and Clarity giggles like mad trying to dance along*

Clarity: Gawd Bono you thrust so well.

Bono:*grins* I know.

Alex:*beep* Ok, Bluey and Edge your turn.

*Bluey does her belly dance and Edge does his groove dance*

Edge:*hypnotized by Bluey's bellydancing and drooling*

Bluey: Edge! Snap out of it! I'm not Morelay!

Alex:*beep* Larry and MG!

*Larry sways from side to side while MG does some complicated dancing moves*

Larry:FOAD! dancing sucks!

MG:*drooling* Oh larry you sway soooooooo well.

Alex:*beep* Adam and AE!

*Adam walks up to AE and slow dances with him, grabbing AE's arse*

AE:*bluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuush, swatting Adam's hands off his bum*

Adam: You have a nice, firm bum AE *grin*

Alex: Ok! Time is up! The show is over and the winners are.....well IT's a TIE!!!

*Audience clap*

Larry: TIe!?!?!?! FOAD!

Alex: You all get a day off for vacation!

All: Yeah!

Alex: This is Alex Trebek signing off from PLEBA Games. Have a good night!

*audience clap*

The ENd.

Ok today i'm going to write two stories then...I was going to write a valentine story but i drempt with this story last night so I wrote it anyway
smile.gif

------------------
THE Larry Mullen Jr Page

ani_larry.gif

BELLY DANCING???

Lol.. i forget we used to chat a lot and I TOLD you that I used to take lessons. I'm like MG IS TERRIBLY PSYCHIC!!!!

Ooooooooooooh, baracuda. I mean, a valentine's day script????

*jumps up and down and waves hand* Oh ME! PiCK ME! PICK ME!!!!!!!!!!

*hugs to MG*
*chocolate*

-Bluey (snuggling with Mr MacPhisto...)

MG that was hilarryous!

You are so good at these stories, I feel so bad, like we should be paying you for all your work.
wink.gif

Keep writing, girlie!

------------------
~*~?~*~ Katie ~*~?~*~
"Now America looks smart and, dare I say it, sexy again." ~ Bono, 2000

She is the dreamer
She's imagination

I need to stop reading these at work, my outbursts of laughter are concerning my co-workers.

------------------
It's the puppets that pull the strings.

*You're very kind. Most people laugh when they see my googly eye.*

flibbertigibbet

The Edge, it's a direct object.

MG, you ROCK, girlie!!! Yay! You write the best stories--I even love the suspense parts!

But if we're talkin belly dancin'...maybe you can write a scene with the four Pleba chix who have taken lessons--Mrs. Edge, Bluey, Maddie and me!
smile.gif
(like how about a scene with us hip-bumping Morleigh right off the stage!!!) Bwahahhahaa!!!

More more more!!!
biggrin.gif

LMAO!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

This is great, MG!

------------------
*~*Phuzzie*~*

*Owner of the BonoDoll*

WARNING: Insanity is highly contagious!

My U2 Site

"I don't usually come across as a very deep person, but really I am deep. I'm deep when I need to be. When I'm frustrated I'll let all my feelings out, I'll be deep. So let me be deep, but don't get me frustrated." ~ Me, when asked how I could write such a deep response to the meaning of "Beautiful Day"

GADS!! I'm an ASS!!!

Yeah? You wanna FIGHT BONO?!?!! HUH?!?!?!!?!?!?

Em...you DO? Oh...well, em...*points behind Bono* WHAT IN THE NAME OF MACPHISTO'S GOLDEN UNDIES IS THAT?????? *Bono turns*

*RUNS*
*CACKLE*

Bluey, stop thinking about Mackies undies. Or, more specifically, how to get INTO them.

*KNOWS Bluey...wink*
------------------
ScottPhisto
The Man-Slut of PLEBA
Only $0.65 each!!!

He's prettier than you think...

Scottphisto vending machines. Now everywhere inside the famous PLEBA Mansion, fullfilling all your Scottphisto needs!

I'm just some fruitcake who thinks he's a pimp.

Voted Most Likely To Be Responsible For Unexplained Disappearances Of Women's Clothing

[This message has been edited by Scottphisto (edited 02-15-2002).]

Back
Top Bottom