Future U2 members?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

filledeperle

The Fly
I was watching MTV's UltraSound and they were talking about how some of the children of rock stars became singers like their parents, such as Kelly Osbourne, Sean Lennon, Jakob Dylan and so on. It got me thinking: Even though we know very little of their children, which U2 kid do you think would follow in his or her dad's footsteps? Or what are the chances?

Here's what I think:
Bono: Eve, his 2nd daughter, would definitely become a preformer. I remember the pictures on that website u2takemehigher.com (what ever happened to that website?) of the Elevation tour and they showed Eve joining her father on stage and singing along and having so much fun being on stage. Its like she belonged there.

Edge: Can't really say since not much is known. However, since he has 5, there's gotta be a chance one of them would do that.

Larry: Same thing, not much is known. But if it were Elvis Aaron, there might some expectations on him. Not only is his dad the drummer of one of the greatest rock bands ever, but he is named after Presley! The King!

Who knows?

I think Elijah would be the musician, out of all the U2 children. Elijah is such a rock star name. You can't be a rock star with a name like John Hewson.

filledeperle said:
u2takemehigher.com (what ever happened to that website?)
:eyebrow: Carrie, what's wrong with your site!? :slant: :crack:

madonna's child said:
I think Elijah would be the musician, out of all the U2 children. Elijah is such a rock star name. You can't be a rock star with a name like John Hewson.

What about being a rock star with a name like Paul Hewson?;) Maybe he'll end up with a cool nickname like his daddy!:happy:

:eyebrow: Carrie, what's wrong with your site!? :slant: :crack:

http://forum.interference.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=70848

I haven't checked it today (computer too slow to bring anything else up) but I hope she got the problems taken care of.

FallingStar said:
Adam's first child will be the next Fro-sician in music business. :up:

I know everybody has been laughing at this already, but...........

BWAAAAAHAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!! :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom