Funny pic: BONO'S BEACH BABES

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here you go... :lol:

BonoMakePervertyHistory.jpg

thank you, Val.

He IS looking at her face.

I would like to say a few things:

1) to be fair to Bono, it appears that the sun is very strong and that he is probably squinting under his shades. His head probably is positioned the way it is to help keep the intenese sunlight out of his eyes.

I know this head position as a person who lives in the deep South (Texas) where the sun literally burns you nine months out of the year.

I know B's head position because mine has been there many times before. (plus the squinting look on his face)

2) to be fair to the lady in the red bikini, I think the same thing is happening with her.

She is also squinting and has her head positioned in a way to keep the intense light out of her face so that she can see the other two people.

The perverty isn't within Bono....I think it's within others.

:bonodrum:

Jamila, thank you for offering such a profound analysis and explanation of this very trivial situation.
I say that there's nothing pervert about a guy, whatever age he may be, looking at a woman in a bikini. We all know he's a flirt champion. And the woman sure looks as if she is very aware of that and prepared to flirt!
I wouldn't worry about the newspaper article, I say it's meant in an ironic way.

I don’t really need to know the reason why he’s looking at the woman like that (and I’m sure he does have one, no matter what it is :giggle: ). It never crossed my mind to judge or to mock him. It’s just that the situation is funny because in the picture it really looks like he’s staring at the woman’s breasts.

Humour is a very positive thing.;)

Last edited:
I think he probably laughed at this, he's had to have seen this....It is funny and things about him don't have to be so serious all the time!

At a show I was at he said "its okay to flirt, isn't it".

I would have to be deaf, dumb and blind to say my husband doesn't look at other women from time to time. The main point is he always comes home to me. :wink:

And for the photo, I still wish I was her and I wish he was looking at me that way!

LostAtMoon said:
I don’t really need to know the reason why he’s looking at the woman like that (and I’m sure he does have one, no matter what it is :giggle: ). It never crossed my mind to judge or to mock him. It’s just that the situation is funny because in the picture it really looks like he’s staring at the woman’s breasts.

:up:

no need to take that pic too serious whatever it looks like.
(the way he looks at the woman is so funny :giggle: )

and sure, humour is a positive thing

Last edited:
pfffft :lmao:

Little does that writer know that Ali Doesn't Care. I mean, really, does this edjit think that girl has a chance if Ali decides to waft by him in a string bikini?

"You know I don't see you when she walks in the room.."

Ah mean, really folks, is it that big a deal if he IS looking at her breasts? So what? IS the sun about to crash into the earth? Is the Armageddon about to begin? :ack:

Woo hoo! Man's 46, not dead.:p

LostAtMoon said:

To most of us it is indeed.

LOL, that photo is nothing when compared to grinding on video cameras, rolling around with girls on stage, stripping in interviews, kissing female fans through glass screens.... need I go on? :wink: Personally, I think the photo is hilarious. Bono would definitely laugh at this. It's definitely not something to be taken seriously.

Last edited:
Babydoll said:
^^ Good point, he always looks so unkempt as it is :p But wears a long sleeve shirt and jeans on the beach. Dresses for the beach and dresses down meeting world leaders.... :love:
So true!!

And if Bono stared at my breasts, I'd feel as if I was being baptized.

That's the best they can come up with?
LOL, the photographer, writer and editor probably spent more time drooling over bikinis.

probably not since the guy has that very fair skin that he is trying to protect!

youtwohearts said:
Doesn't this man ever dress down to go to the beach?

OOPs I didn't quote this the first time I posted. I think he is trying to protect his skin!

Back
Top Bottom