Freestylin' Sweetie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:wave:

edgeuf_musician_crop_web.jpg

edge_1.jpg

edge_4.jpg

confusion, never stops closing walls and ticking clocks

I love all these. :faint: :edge: I need to change my sig too, it needs to be updated.

oh! i also love your theorum IWasBored! Clash edge= lots of :cute:

Well, my real name is Johnny Carson but i just didn't think that'd let me in... :laugh:
edge433.jpg

Multicolored edge making silly face! :lol:
edge397.jpg

edge267.jpg

Me gusta!
edge837.jpg

Oh. My.
edge853.jpg

I think Edge just ate a lemon. Such early inspiration for a later tour necesity did not lead to the best of facial expressions.

Last edited:
flaming june said:
:wave: Hi girls! I'm getting a bunch of red x's :tsk: Stoopid puter!

bummer :|

I can see the pics but this is like the 5th time I'm trying to post this stoopid message... I keep getting "cannot find server" messages.... it'll be a miracle if this actually posts.

I can see pics now! :happy:

Ehm, Erised, I think ROE's Johnny Carson comment was because that's what Edge said his real name was when he appeared on that show (I've forgotten the name of it), not that he actually looked like Johnny... BUT now that you've mentioned it, he's starting to look like Johnny Carson on that pic! :coocoo:

I'm with stoopid

flaming june said:
I can see pics now! :happy:

Ehm, Erised, I think ROE's Johnny Carson comment was because that's what Edge said his real name was when he appeared on that show (I've forgotten the name of it), not that he actually looked like Johnny... BUT now that you've mentioned it, he's starting to look like Johnny Carson on that pic! :coocoo:

:der:

Well, I think he DOES look like Johnny there :shrug: :laugh:

you're asking for it...

flaming june said:

Ok, he does! :rolleyes:

Oh, don't even make me Photoshop a Johnny Carson hairdo on that pic to show you... :p

flaming june said:

BTW, your boss must be a handsome man! :eek:

Nah...well he's not my type and he doesn't normally remind me of Edge, but the expression on Edge's face reminds me of my boss in that pic :yes:

Re: you're asking for it...

erised said:

Oh, don't even make me Photoshop a Johnny Carson hairdo on that pic to show you... :p

What are you waiting for, huh? :eyebrow:

Nah...well he's not my type and he doesn't normally remind me of Edge, but the expression on Edge's face reminds me of my boss in that pic :yes:

Well, I'm sure many Edge girls will now be interested in having his phone number... :lol:

Oops, late as usual! I'm going to try not to double-post anything.

edge02.jpg

edge03.jpg

edge09.jpg

Early%20Bono%20&%20Edge_jpg.jpg

young%20edge_jpg.jpg

Edited to add: I don't know why that's coming up just a link. My
's are all right. Oh well! :shrug:

Last edited:
i just realised i didn't actually post any REAL pictures...

:reject:

i'll do that when i wake up...i don't have the mental capacity to try to do that now...it's nearly 6 am, and i have to do laundry tomorrow--er, i mean today...but i will remember to post this weekend. edge-weekend! my fuinky clash-baby edge/square-rectangle analogy can't be the ONLY thing i post in this thread

i talked on the phone tonight with someone in pensylvania who likes u2...

Are you satisfied now, fj?

As I am always up for a challenge, especially when taunted, here is my very-poorly-done Photoshop rendition of Edge Carson. :|

edgecarson.jpg
carson15.jpg

Edge girls, please don't hurt me :reject:

I knew you had it in you!

erised said:
As I am always up for a challenge, especially when taunted, here is my very-poorly-done Photoshop rendition of Edge Carson. :|

edgecarson.jpg
carson15.jpg

Edge girls, please don't hurt me :reject:

That's hiLARRYous Erised! :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom