Freestylin' Friday - Vertigo Tour Pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
100_0503.jpg

100_0504.jpg

100_0505.jpg

Edgette your pictures are so beautiful! :drool: I'm so happy you got into the elipse in front of him :hug: :heart: We all had the best week ever in Chicago. :sad: I can't believe the first show was already a week ago! :tsk: Wow....

arw9797 said:
Edgette your pictures are so beautiful! :drool: I'm so happy you got into the elipse in front of him :hug: :heart: We all had the best week ever in Chicago. :sad: I can't believe the first show was already a week ago! :tsk: Wow....

Thanks. :hug: I'm still working on uploading them, lol. *kicks dial-up* I've got some good ones of him playing with his eyes closed. He's so pretty. I still can't believe I was that close to him. I'm glad you all had a great time, it was fun seeing you again. :) I can't believe it's already been a week either. :no:

I have a few from the first three nights. They're going to be uploaded next. I'm going backwards.

This is probably my favorite one.

:drool:

Picture004.jpg

^Indeed. I'm thinking about buying a new camera as well. I've got an Kodak Easyshare 3.1MP, I don't know whether or not to upgrade. :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom