For you Bono lovers...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sweetie said:
It took me a long time to decide how to answer this. I don't have a good answer. I looked at all the answers that everyone has posted and I agree with each one. Physically he's absolutely beautiful--straight out of my fantasies. Dark, touchably long hair, blue eyes, kissable lips, cleft chin, confident swagger, black leather--you get the picture :) But looks aren't the most important thing, because over time, the novelty wears off and he because another attractive guy. He's also very sweet and vulnerable. He's goofy and sincere. Intelligent but never condescending. He's incredibly talented. The way he uses words to create images rather than stories, is extremely sexy to me. The words are never vulger or harsh.
There's soooo much more. I could go on and on.

After a lot of consideration, its his love and fascination for his wife and his devotion to his family and close friends is what makes him a man worth loving.

Great post! :up:

It's all about the music.
If Bono were the lead singer of, say, a group as crappy as the Dave Matthews Band, he would be nowhere near as admirable/loveable/sexy.
His melodies are gorgeous, and listening to him sing, you just know he's giving you a piece of his soul.

If all of that weren't true, I wouldn't smile at his sarcastic remarks or admire his generosity with fans....or think he looks so hot in those black leather pants.....

I feel the same when I watch Marat Safin play tennis. It's just a feeling, an aura that certain people give off when you watch them....they radiate passion, and that's so sexy

Well my answer is this Bono is the best perfomer musically the way he goes into the crowd interacts with the crowd ect..its truley magical to watch him...i get goosebumps everytime i see him live....the man has got soul...
And hes adorable, great song writer, passionate,devoted, honest funny....and i could go on...and on... :)
:dance:

TheWho4Life said:

Bono's is just too terrified to run cause it's scared Bono wants to have lamb chops!!!! :madspit:
Sowhat I mean is, it's so scared it cant move!

Oh, honestly! It's obvious that Bono's lamb is smiling b/c he's so happy to be in Bono's arms! It's quite the enviable place to be. :wink:

And there's just no excuse for those socks. Sorry, Edge, I love ya man, I wanna cuddle up next to ya, but those socks, well, just suck. :p

Last edited:
There are some amazing posts in this thread :up:.. I think even Bono himself would be awestruck by the compliments he's received from everyone.

I have to agree with a common theme in these posts about Bono. It's not about his looks or star status... Bono has touched the hearts of many people with his words as well his every day gestures and mannerisms. He appears to be a person of great empathy and strength while still being very much a rock star . His ability to fluctuate onstage between being the sexually charged cool guy and the vulnerable goofy nerd is what makes him so irresistable...:heart: :bono:

Last edited:
"So take off all your clothes.........Bono's so HAWT he must take his clothes off".........

(packs bags....prepares to be kicked out.......)

u2granny said:

Now, now, we're all entitled to our opinions. They're all looking pretty hot!
I know lol, I was just wantin to put that. You all know I love Bono(and of course the other two)... at least I hope you all know I do... I just love Edge a smidge more :D

u2granny said:
So sorry. Of course I meant hawt not hot. It's tough when you teach English.

LOL! Right on,u2granny!!! My mother was an English teacher,too! :up::heart:

I think she would have appreciated the HAWT word for Bono. She was a very cool 77 year old . One of our last conversations involved her telling me that she saw my friend Bono (LOL!) on TV. She then paused and said ,"He's VERY attractive!"

Yeah, Mom was cool!:angel: :yes:

Let me try a few of these - do you mind, ladies?? :cute:

He's magma hawt!
He's fresh black asphalt on a Mississippi summer day hawt!
He's fresh-out-of-the-oven cheese pizza hawt!
He's make-you-slap-your-mama hot sauce hawt!
And finally.....
He's cornea-searing hawt!

(how's them??? :D )

BluRmGrl said:
Let me try a few of these - do you mind, ladies?? :cute:

He's magma hawt!
He's fresh black asphalt on a Mississippi summer day hawt!
He's fresh-out-of-the-oven cheese pizza hawt!
He's make-you-slap-your-mama hot sauce hawt!
And finally.....
He's cornea-searing hawt!

(how's them??? :D )

Them's good! :applaud:

Back
Top Bottom