For the First Time I feel Loved Part 9....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

EveClayton

War Child
Alright ladies before I give u Chapter 9, here's my Interference's Oscars Speech:

"I would just like to say *sniff* thank u to all my readers for giving me all thumbs up, at first I thought that I would hardly get any responses, but that isnt case anymore ! *smiles*Also, I just wanna say thanks to Adam Clayton and all those sexy......hot....pictures that he posed for.......they r my inspiration *bows*and now for my next chapter:

As Sam got out of her car and grabbed the groceries that sat in the seat next to her, she wondered if cooking Adam dinner would be a good way of saying thank u for all those romantic nites that they had spend together.At first she wasn't to sure if this idea would be worth the trouble,but then she remembered the old Corbaine saying : "A good cooking is one way to a man's heart" she hoped that it was true...if not she would have to think of other ways to win Adam's heart and love, but she knew she had to walk the right path.As the elevator doors opened, she walked to Adam's door slowly, her body shaking as she knocked on his door.She waited for his response:
Meanwhile Adam sat on his couch just staring at the room with a bottle of vodka in his hand, ignoring the lite knocks her listened too.

"Hmmmm I knew I should have called first , I mean the man has plenty of other stuff he could do besides expecting me to show up." Sam said quietly to herself, she decided to knock again, hoping that he would ans.

Adam looked at the door getting angry: "Leave Me alone!" he shouted as he pelted one of his cushions towards the door.Sam unable to hear him decided to ring the door bell, this would be her last attempt:

"Oh F***** It!," Adam said as he tried getting up and staggered his way to the door nearly tripping on the cushion...... "Someone is def looking for an ass kicking, if they don't understand english then I'm damn sure they'll get what I'm saying when I'm done *he gulped down some more of his vodka..nearly emptying the bottle this time.He opened the door:

"U've picked a bad time to mess with.........," *he looked at the woman before him*and he started smiling as he held onto the door tryin not to fall as he felt the room spinning:

"Well hello sweets.....didnt know that u were gonna pass by today....if i knew I would have prepared myself better."

Sam looked at him noticing that something was diff about him: "Yea...well I thought I'd make u dinner...but if this is a bad time......

Adam smiled at her as he grabbed her inside : "No....No it's the perfect timing luv....I was thinking about u....... *he took the bags from her hands and passionately kissed her jamming her to the wall*

Sam looked at him shocked:
"Wow.....u missed me that much,"? She asked him.

Adam looked at her smiling as he unbuttoned her shirt: "Yea......a lot....was about to come get u,"

Sam pushed his hands away : "Adam.........*she sniffed the stench of alcohol that filled the air in btw them* have.....have u been drinking?"

Adam looked at her,then kissed her neck: "Yea.....I drink every now and then *he continued kissing her*

Sam pushed him away from her: "U drank the whole bottle of Vodka by urself?"

Adam was getting really angry being stopped all the time: "Well what do u think...did u see anyone else here when u came in.....why don't u and I go into the bedroom and "be wild"Sam looked at him now getting worried:

"Why rush...I thought u said that u wanted to wait until it was right btw us?"

Adam cornered her so that she couldnt escape smiling, touching her cheeks:

"I say stupid things......I want u now.....let's play.....I promise I wont be too rough *he kissed her hard this time* Sam had managed to escape him.......trying not to believe that Adam was acting this way.

"I......ummmm I think I should go, u need some rest....u look tired," she said worryingly as she buttoned back up her shirt.Adam looked at her now pissed off then walked to the other side of the room

"Whatever, u come here last nite wanting to give it away like some whore and now when I want it u play me....well....lemme tell u something.....I don't like playing games and I don't like being played and look like some f**** fool....why don't u do us both a fav and leave, ur wasting my time..I want to have a lil fun and obviously u don't....there r thousands of girls who I could call and would be more than happy to fullfill my needs....prolly do it even better than u,"he yelled out.

Sam just looked at him.......took up her bags and started to walk out the room:

"U know.......I thought u were a diff person Adam.....I actually believed in ur lil tricks...... I thought was some guy who wanted more than just some wild nite but I guess I was wrong ur just like other rockstars.....prey after their female fans and sleep with them, then call us names....I've learnt my lesson........all guys r the same *she looked at Adam again before turning the knob*

"And u act like ur a saint.....when ur the ones who come up to us and try to use us and make us feel loved and like u wanna be with us when ur only after our money....u hurt us and make us believe that we're nothing......but I am something and I'm a good man......*he tried holding back his tears*who just want someone to love and be loved by that person, damn it! * he slammed his wounded hand on the wall causing the infected cut to bleed again.

?F***" he said as he held it in his hands.Sam saw the blood on the wall and raced over to him

"Omg Adam ur hurt, *she held his hands* how......how did this happen?"Adam looked at her and grabbed his hands away from hers:

"Why????? why act like u care now," he sat on his chair.Sam looked at him holding his hand in pain ,she walked over to him.

"Because I do......there's not a nite where I wont worry about u, Adam look at me I'm not after u for ur money or because ur famous...I'm after u because I admire u for the sweet kind man that u r, for being the best talented bass player in the world, who know how to pull a good crowd.I look at ur smile....and I see this remarkable person inside u......I look at ur eyes and I see someone who's looking for the person who has the key to ur heart, I agree that we're not all that perfect.....but there r the good girls and the bad ....and Adam I'm not with the bad group,so please ,please let me take care of u and help u get throu all ur pain and hold ur hand when u wanna hurt urself, and hold u tight at nite when ur afraid to sleep."Sam looked at him wishing that she had some magical power to make everything go away.

Adam just stared at her, not knowing what to say: "Sam......god.....ur the only person who could always find the right words to make me feel better or know how to brighten up my day ,ur the only person who looked at me for me and not because of my career, sometimes I tell myself that I don't deserve to be with u.....cause u have a kind heart,ur good to ppl that's what make u so warm and loving and I took advantage of ur kindess.......I forced u to do something that I should have respected.....I'm......I'm so sorry" Sam looked at him and wiped the tears that came flowing down his eyes:

"It's ok.......I know that u wouldnt hurt me....just as I wouldnt hurt u....u were acting out of hurt,ur not that person....and u shouldnt let that darkness invade u.....u have to fight it...with all ur strength and I'm gonna help u........*she leaned closer to him and kissed him softly on his lips* I promise I'll be with u all the way , but first we need to take care of that hand, there's nothing that I can do cause it looks really bad but my uncle would be able to do a wonderful job.*she smiled at him*

"I'm gonna clean it and put a bandage on it for now ,then I'll run u a warm bath ,and make u something to eat, and stay with u until u fall asleep."

Adam smiled at her: "Don't leave me alone......please stay with me I promise I wont do anything wrong

Sam kissed him again :I'm not leaving until I'm ready to leave.......even if u get tired of seeing me *she laughed*So...why do u go get prepared for ur bath....while I fix ur bath for u....put some roses in their to make it more fun.

Adam looked at her and started laughing : ?Ur remarkable u know that?"

Sam helped him up: "Yea so I've been told......until u've tasted my cooking, now come on.... let's get u cleaned up.

Leave Comments! *smiles* hmmmm maybe I should go draw Adam a nice strawberry bubblebath.....with champagne and strawberries with whip cream on the side????* packs her bags* Later ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *winks*

yummy! i like "rough sex adam"... lol. but yeah. i loved how sam sort of mothers him... makes everything all better. write more soon!

AdamsPoptart said:
:up::up::up::up::up: This one gets 5 thumbs up.
I agree! :yes:
Another great chapter!I was so worried about Sam leaving him alone after their fight :sad:,but I'm glad she decided to stay and help him to get over his crisis. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom