For Everyone Who Missed VH1 Concert or Legends Special

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gina Marie

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
According to the VH1 web site, the concert-90 min-will be on again tomorrow (Sunday) night-at 11 pm Eastern time.

Also, accdg. to the site-Legends will be on right after-at 12:30 ET.

Said nothing about the pre-show, so I don't know about that. Of course, sometimes the schedule changes-but that's what the site says for now. Best to check newspaper or TV Guide too
smile.gif

------------------
If you are really good friends with The Edge, you can just call him The~ Adam

The right side of my brain is kinda redundant~ Larry

Thanks a lot for the info. But since I don't get VH1 *sigh*, I don't think I'll ever get to see it. It anyone knows where to get a copy, do tell.... thanks

------------------
"Never trust a man who tells you it's from the heart, never trust a man smoking a cigar, never trust a cowboy or a man who wears shades..." - Bono

"I would certainly consider myself to be one of the inventors of the mullet."
- Bono

Originally posted by Can'tSeeOrBeSeen:
Thanks a lot for the info. But since I don't get VH1 *sigh*, I don't think I'll ever get to see it. It anyone knows where to get a copy, do tell.... thanks

I could make you a copy tonight-since you live in Canada *sorry-dumb question* is everything the same as in the States w/ VCR players and tapes?-because it's different w/ DVD's.

Post your e-mail addy here and I'll e-mail you. Hopefully the tape would turn out *is a techology moron*-I just got a new VCR yesterday. If no one from Canada here can get a copy to you faster, I'd be happy to-as soon as I could get my lazy a** to the PO to mail it!
smile.gif

Originally posted by Gina Marie:
I could make you a copy tonight-since you live in Canada *sorry-dumb question* is everything the same as in the States w/ VCR players and tapes?-because it's different w/ DVD's.

Post your e-mail addy here and I'll e-mail you. Hopefully the tape would turn out *is a techology moron*-I just got a new VCR yesterday. If no one from Canada here can get a copy to you faster, I'd be happy to-as soon as I could get my lazy a** to the PO to mail it!
smile.gif

THANK YOU!!!!!!! You're the best!! I know VCR's and tapes are the same. Cause I've bought stuff from the States before. Hey, and I'm willing to pay shipping and the cost of the tape, or whatever else. My e-mail addy is,

zimmerman101@hotmail.com

THANK YOU!!!!!!!

------------------
"Never trust a man who tells you it's from the heart, never trust a man smoking a cigar, never trust a cowboy or a man who wears shades..." - Bono

"I would certainly consider myself to be one of the inventors of the mullet."
- Bono

[This message has been edited by Can'tSeeOrBeSeen (edited 11-25-2001).]

Thank you! My vcr lamed off this weekend when I was out of town.

------------------
...a highway with no one on it, a treasure just to look upon it...

"She's hyperventilating." --my podiatrist (about me) 10-24-01

Hey girls, I'm kind of sad. I never got a chance to tape the pre-show thing, so does anyone think they'd be able to make a copy of it for me? I'd be really really grateful! I'd pay for everything! I just really want that preshow, dangit.

Back
Top Bottom