Fly & CIB!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This reminds me, I need to update my Who CD collection. Whew! I originally got into the Who while they were still putting out vinyls!!

I didn't get the book but I got the dvd and cd :)

verte... I read in Rolling Stone that The Who are puttin out a new album soon :hyper: And in all Pete's spare time, he's writing songs! I'm so excited! I can't wait to hear it! I sure wish the rest of The Who were still here though :(
Keith :heart:

Hello CIB! :wave:

Where I am there will be a shitload of fire in the sky (what's the name of it?). First new year's without my grandma, we spent the last one in the same place and I still remember it. :( If my family wasen't around I'd get loaded. :drunk: Well, Happy New Year's to everybody, I'll try to come here tomorrow or the day after that. A big :kiss: and :hug: to everyone here!!!! :heart:

Thanks, Fly.:hug:;) I wish your grandma was there.:( But she's there in spirit.:hug: What are you listening to?;)

I really like your avatar, and I knew they were some people here who had the same avatar. I hope you are o.k. with it.

:hug:

Last edited:
Cute Irish Bono said:
I really like your avatar, and I knew they were some people here who had the same avatar. I hope you are o.k. with it.
Actually I'm not because I made it myself. No one (until now) has the same avatar as me for just that reason, and I liked it that way. I wish you had asked first.

Schmeg, I don't want you to. Only if you want to.;):hug: I just want to know if you are o.k. with us having the same avatar.

Last edited:
Thank you, Who! :wave::p;)That is adorable but I think I have one that might work too.;):hug::hug: Schmeg, I will change mine, don't worry about it!;):hug:

Hey, fly!:D:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom