First Brisbane Show Pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Anonymous User said:

Someone wanted some Larry.
larry02lk5.png

larry01yx4.png
I WANT!!!!!!
I WANT MORE.. :drool: :drool: :drool:

How did you experience the show?
I purchased a ticket then showed up to the stadium. I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that's not what you meant though.

It was my first U2 concert ever and in one sense it would have been better experiencing it later on in life because I suspect that no other concert shall live up to its brilliance. Everything else will seem slightly on the mundane side now.

I nearly missed it though. When I got into the ellipse I nearly fainted from dehydration. Being taken out before it started might have detracted from the experience.

Still only some Larry, he's only torso most of the time, occasionally the odd foot aswell perhaps.
larry03vh2.png

larry04ja9.png

I could post a couple more but I haven't slept or eaten in 3 days and at this point I'm not 100% sure if I'm posting or just dreaming. I see a pillow waiting for me to join it.

Anonymous User said:
I purchased a ticket then showed up to the stadium. I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that's not what you meant though.

It was my first U2 concert ever and in one sense it would have been better experiencing it later on in life because I suspect that no other concert shall live up to its brilliance. Everything else will seem slightly on the mundane side now.

I nearly missed it though. When I got into the ellipse I nearly fainted from dehydration. Being taken out before it started might have detracted from the experience.

Still only some Larry, he's only torso most of the time, occasionally the odd foot aswell perhaps.
larry03vh2.png

larry04ja9.png

I could post a couple more but I haven't slept or eaten in 3 days and at this point I'm not 100% sure if I'm posting or just dreaming. I see a pillow waiting for me to join it.

Happy dreams! Great pix:drool:

Anonymous User said:

And most of the other shots of Bono are unfortunately from a distance or simply of his rear,

:wink: you're in PLEBA, what are you waiting for?

You can post them here! :lol:

that Adam one is verrrry fine :drool:

Thanks for the pics, and thanks Kelly too :)

Last edited:
Thanks so much Anonymous... and just remember anytime you wanna show us those Bono rear pics... we're waiting with open arms. :flirt:

Anonymous User said:
I don't really post here but I did go to the show, should I post some of my own or is this the wrong place?

I didn't get many good shots at all but I did think this one of him holding the kite was cute.

bono01dn7.png

You're my hero, AnonymousUser!

:bow:

And Kelly, of course!!!

:bow: :kiss:

bonocomet said:
Thanks so much Anonymous... and just remember anytime you wanna show us those Bono rear pics... we're waiting with open arms. :flirt:

I second that! And third it and....

:wink:

Thanks so much for all of the new pix of the show :bow: :bow:

Bono's looking utterly delicious and that one of him holding the kite and sucking his thumb? :love: :combust:

Oh to be there :sigh:

Hi Chelle :wave: i'm in Glasgow:wink:

Back
Top Bottom