Fat Moobday!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
erised said:

I already told fj she's gotta fly in and go with me! :yes: :D

Btw, did you dress up for the Popmart show?!? Joost curious! :wink:

Nope, although I saw a lot of people who did! I just wore my black and white mug shot Popmart shirt and jeans. I have a picture somewhere...I think when I go home next weekend I'm going to be scanning pics like crazy!

wertsie said:

Nope, although I saw a lot of people who did! I just wore my black and white mug shot Popmart shirt and jeans. I have a picture somewhere...I think when I go home next weekend I'm going to be scanning pics like crazy!

My boyfriend and I dressed up... I have a pic somewhere too (not that I'd ever let anyone see it :shifty: ) He painted his face like a skull, and I was.... ready.... drumroll please.....

A devil :macdevil:

That was during my Bono phase :wink:

erised said:

I already told fj she's gotta fly in and go with me! :yes: :D

Btw, did you dress up for the Popmart show?!? Joost curious! :wink:

Cant wait for the next tour! :hyper:

G'night Wertsie!

erised said:

My boyfriend and I dressed up... I have a pic somewhere too (not that I'd ever let anyone see it :shifty: ) He painted his face like a skull, and I was.... ready.... drumroll please.....

A devil :macdevil:

That was during my Bono phase :wink:

oooo show us the pic!!!! :D
:hyper::hyper::hyper:

souLnation2002 said:
:lmao:

would you be persuaded if i posted more larry pics??? :hmm:

:tsk: Unfortunately, no amount of Larry hotness could get me to post that pic....

:hmm:

:shifty:

Unless, of course, you could deliver the real Larry Mullen Jr. and his package to my doorstep?

Then we'll talk! :macdevil:

erised said:

:tsk: Unfortunately, no amount of Larry hotness could get me to post that pic....

:hmm:

:shifty:

Unless, of course, you could deliver the real Larry Mullen Jr. and his package to my doorstep?

Then we'll talk! :macdevil:

:lol:

if i had the real Larry Mullen Jr.... *thoughts wander*:ohmy: :evil: *brain sinks deeper in gutter*

:mac:

Re: You lead me on with those innocent eyes...

flaming june said:
Shannon's fave...

nmelarrylookingup.jpg

awwww thanks :cute: I :heart: that pic!

Last edited:
Sorry to be posting so late but my computer has been very uncooperative today
OMG those RH and WGRYWH stills *dies* thank you :bow: I was right click saving like mad

Another one of my favorites :drool: (I'm looking at his "drum stick" I swear :shifty: )
336%3A58%3A%3B23232%7Ffp35%3Dot%3E2327%3D3%3A9%3D%3A26%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3C2439%3B9%3Bot1lsi

FJ it is never wrong to be attracted to any pic of larry EVER!
:love:
336%3A58%3A%3B23232%7Ffp34%3Dot%3E2327%3D3%3A9%3D%3A26%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3C2439475ot1lsi

336%3A58%3A%3B23232%7Ffp35%3Dot%3E2327%3D3%3A9%3D%3A26%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3C2439476ot1lsi

Why does he have to be wearing clothes under his jumpsuit :sigh: ?
336%3A58%3A%3B23232%7Ffp37%3Dot%3E2327%3D3%3A9%3D%3A26%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3C24449%3C5ot1lsi

I'll post some more tomorrow, it's just too difficult right now with my computer acting the way it is.

Re: Re: You lead me on with those innocent eyes...

ILuvLarryMullen said:

awwww thanks :cute: I :heart: that pic!

You're welcome! :D

FJ it is never wrong to be attracted to any pic of larry EVER!

:wink:

Why does he have to be wearing clothes under his jumpsuit ?

The correct question is why does he EVER have to wear clothes???

I feel a fanfic coming on. I think...

~Bona

Really??? :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom