Fat Moobday!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The lashes...

:flirt:
larry_rhmovie222.jpg

larry_rhmovie228.jpg

Awesome pics! erised, did you get any stills from when Larry was mocking Adam's hand gestures (right, dumb question)? Love that scene, especially the little jab in the knee Bono gives Larry.

This pic is gorgeous!! Oh, and I've been there (sorry, get a little nerdy when I see pics from places in Ireland I've been to)...

1985calendarlarry.jpg

dsmith2904 said:
Awesome pics! erised, did you get any stills from when Larry was mocking Adam's hand gestures (right, dumb question)? Love that scene, especially the little jab in the knee Bono gives Larry.

That scene would qualify as a "group" shot, and I haven't gone through the movie and done group shots yet :tsk: Only the Larry ones so far.

So much to do, so little time! :lol:

Re: Fj, the first one is for you!

erised said:

Aw, thanks Erised! I needed this... Work's been a bitch today... :madspit: Look at those arms! :drool: May I just say that all the stills are awesome and I will comment about them separately as soon as I get home. Thank you, thank you! :hug:

:ohmy: 8 pages?! Wow! I'm impressed! Okay, I don't have time to go through all of them right now, but just to be sure there aren't repeats, here's my contribution...

det7.jpg

det9.jpg

det10.jpg

det8.jpg

erised said:

That scene would qualify as a "group" shot, and I haven't gone through the movie and done group shots yet :tsk: Only the Larry ones so far.

So much to do, so little time! :lol:

I totally appreciate your attitude about the group shots, you have to have your priorities in order -- first Larry stills, then Edge, then everyone else!
:lmao:

I'm glad to see you're enjoying your Christmas present so much, yay for DVD-ROMs! Crossing my fingers that the rumblings are true and that ZooTV Sydney and PopMart Mexico come out on DVD, there's some treasure there!!! :yes:

Re: Re: OK, here's something to lower our heart rate just a bit...

erised said:
Lower the heart rate? :confused:

He's so young, adorable and... :silent:

Well, after that Larrygasm you posted, these are mild! :wink:

And yeah, young Larry was totally :censored:-able!!! :shifty:

dsmith2904 said:

I totally appreciate your attitude about the group shots, you have to have your priorities in order -- first Larry stills, then Edge, then everyone else!
:lmao:

Actually, the credit goes to my still capture software... it has this quick save feature where it'll automatically name and same the stills so you don't have to worry about doing that...I just click away! But, because of that feature, I only focus on one *thing* at a time... if I told the quick save to save everything as "rhmovie" and then did stills of the whole movie with the feature turned on, I'd have a zillions stills, but no organization. At least this way, I can have all the Larry stills grouped together... the Edge stills, etc. Of course it means it takes me longer to do them cuz I have to watch everything more than once, but I think it's worth it (and no one is twisting my arm to watch the stuff over and over) :lol:

dsmith2904 said:

I'm glad to see you're enjoying your Christmas present so much, yay for DVD-ROMs! Crossing my fingers that the rumblings are true and that ZooTV Sydney and PopMart Mexico come out on DVD, there's some treasure there!!! :yes:

I know!

:hyper: Can't wait, can't wait! :hyper:

erised said:
I don't know how many different frames of this moment I took... let's just say it's WAY too many :shifty:

larry_rhmovie314.jpg

larry_rhmovie324.jpg

Some of the things I love about Larry

# 1 The way his eyebrows move so much when he speaks...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom