Edge's House In Ireland

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by AM:
that?s it. Edge bought PLEBA MANSION!!!

YES!!!! Just like in Mullen-Girl stories about PLEBA Mansion!!!! Its here! Its alive! Its for us!

Why, tank u for being a Plebian Edge..
wink.gif

awfully good of u to turn our dreams to reality....
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by mad1:
Yes. What are we going to do when we are caught disguised as trees in his garden while we were trying not to look suspicious in watching him water his plants????

biggrin.gif

More to the point....how fast can you run as a tree??? Every fan for herself there!! nahh... I'll distract him while the rest of you make a run for it !
Sometimes you just have to make some kind of sacrifice to help out the cause.

------------------
Fear Not..For I'll Be Watching You. And I know what you're all thinking. FOR SHAME!!

Originally posted by AM:
that?s it. Edge bought PLEBA MANSION!!!

And don't forget-Lemonboy is the butler
biggrin.gif

*runs to buy tree disguise*
biggrin.gif

------------------
~Your insults and your curses make me feel like I'm not a person~
~The more people I meet the more I like my dog~

LMAO Jem!!!!

I've just had a thought.....imagine 15 of us all packed together disguised as a bush - special delivery from somewhere in Ireland - Edge is out the back mowing and the bush that was right beside him, when he turns his back, all 15 legs run further up in a blur, and he turns round goin 'What the.......'

biggrin.gif

I didn't know about the rejection of his DA/building plans, whatever it was. I wonder why that decision was made?

I like the new place. Lotsa shrubbery. It looks well worth $10 mill to me.Nothing about real estate prices surprises me now. My childhood church, St John's, in my home town just sold for $535,000
frown.gif
And to think I wanted to buy it. The old wooden church near where I live now blew down on the night I was in Brisbane at my first u2 concert.It was an extraordinary, definitely unforgettable, they played up a storm...literally!!

Thanks for posting the pics and story ginamarie.

[This message has been edited by cass (edited 05-15-2002).]

I think he'd be VERY suspicious of a bush THAT big or try to go over and trim us!! LMFAO @ picturing Edge walking over w/hedge clippers muttering how he needs to take better care of the yard as he prepares to trim our bush!! ....Whoa! that just somehow didn't sound right. Ok how 'bout we team up in groups of 3 and buy smallers bushes so that way we can all slowly move along the yard w/o him even noticing...that way he'll just think he's been spending too much time out in the sun! if Ireland ever even shows the sun LMFAO!

------------------
Fear Not..For I'll Be Watching You. And I know what you're all thinking. FOR SHAME!!

Originally posted by Gina Marie:
stables

I don't think Edgie needs stables--wasn't he the one who needed someone to double for him on horseback in the NYD video??

------------------
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out

*whistles*

WOW. That is one nice house. I guess the PLEBAns get to live in the tower? ;-) Heheheh...

Originally posted by daisybean:
Here are a couple more pictures of the house that Edgie bought

house-edge01.jpg

house-edge02.jpg

*edited for typo

Back
Top Bottom