Edge's Hott Bod

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

musicfreak

The Fly
I noticed that there was a very nice thread about Adam's Body....kudos for that. And we all know that there has been a lot of swooning over Bono's and Larry's body also....what about Edge? I've seen pics of Bono, Adam, and Larry shirtless...but none of Edge, what gives? :confused:

Help a girl out and post pics that show off his bod! :lol: And any shirtless Edge pics would be nice because I've yet to seen one! Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Can't say that I've ever seen a photo of Edge without his shirt on but hopefully the following will do....

Edge312.jpg

Edge212.jpg

Edge12.jpg

EdgeinCopenhagen.jpg

I reckon its because he is very self-concious about himself! Just look at the way he always wears a beanie now, i think he is bald or is going bald and he has chest hair!
I know because my husband has exactly the same issues! If he only realises that there are women out there (like me!!) that actually loves the feeling of chest hair!!:flirt:

besides the two posted, I can't remember ever seeing a pic of edge without shirt... but sometimes you can see his chest hair peeking out of his shirts...
and I'd vote for the hair... waxing is so gayish... and what's wrong with some soft hair to pluck? :drool:

It's from the Outside it's America documentary. I can't remember what she was doing. Something with some kind of cord or something, I dunno.

I have a thing for Edge's chest in this photo:

U2chefs.jpg

Edge is the more reserved member of the group so pics of him shirtless (or nearly shirtless) are super-rare. Here's what I could scrounge up. Pity because Edge is crazy hot.

This picture literally stopped me in my tracks ...

2005jacuzzi.jpg

I don't have photobucket or a similar service so I can't post pictures...but that "muffin top" picture sooo belongs in this thread! You know, that recent photo where Edge is on stage and you can see some of his belly...?

Mr. The Edge is so cute! :cute:

Diane L said:
I don't have photobucket or a similar service so I can't post pictures...but that "muffin top" picture sooo belongs in this thread! You know, that recent photo where Edge is on stage and you can see some of his belly...?

Mr. The Edge is so cute! :cute:

I :heart: this picture so much :cute:
such a cutie
_MG_6249.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom