Edge's Hott Bod

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Edgette said:

JtEdgesexysstare_RSmag1987.jpg

:combust:

God, I loved those henleys on him. Anyone have a screencap of the part of the WOWY video right after the climax, towards the end, when he standing holding his guitar and not playing? (I'm sorry, I'm a writer, and I still don't know how to describe that any better. And I hope I'm not setting myself up by using the word "climax." You guys know what I mean.)

:shifty: I know you are busy looking at the picture now but I'll tell you how I got this picture anyways....

This is from Milwaukee. Edge was on one side of the driveway and Bono was on the other. I had just finished taking some pictures of Bono from across the driveway. My camara was in zoom. Edge was coming closer to us so I took a picture of him, not realizing I left it on zoom until after I took the picture. This is what I ended up with. :faint: Snapfish made it smaller but the actual picture is the whole size of my monitor :faint:

3459%3A9%3B%3B2%7Ffp45%3Dot%3E2328%3D777%3D59%3B%3DXROQDF%3E2323%3B354744%3C%3Bot1lsi

Here's another Milwaukee. It was pouring out and he was apologizing for getting someone's picture wet when he tried to sign it. :cute: This is my favorite picture of him I took that day....

3459%3A9%3B%3B2%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2328%3D777%3D59%3B%3DXROQDF%3E2323%3B3546%3B%3B%3A6ot1lsi

Thank you ladies for all the Edge-heaven! I'm so glad he's finally getting the attention he's always deserved. He's a Renaissance Man, and omg :drool: to go along with it :drool: :drool:

arw9797 gorgeous close-up! Looks like a bit of racoon-eyes from a sunburn too!

Ikkin said:

:shifty: So does this one :wink:

1370501.gif

-Nikki

lol, hey, I made that one. Actually, I got someone else to make it for me. Never mind then :wink:

Mmm baby!Edge.
ca705825.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom