Edge's Hott Bod

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SNL257.jpg

26e1e088.jpg

f82633f6.jpg

dsmith2904 said:

you know usually I HATE bald guys (well not like hate them as people, but hate the look, because i LOVE hair), but ....OMG EDGIE WEDGIE POO POO SO CUUUUUUUUUUUTE!!!! :hyper: :cute: :hug: he should take off his beanie more often :wink:

and yea Edge has a hot bod...I love those tight shirts he wears...

mmmmedge. I'm afraid Bono's going to get jealous. not only is my avatar now Edge (right in front of me in Cleveland :drool: ) but I named my new iPod The Edge and now I'm in an Edge thread drooling over Edge's body! :crazy:

nurse chrissi said:

does anyone have that recent set of pictures with edge in the hot tub?
those are really sexy :D

Do you mean this one or the older ones that have already been posted?

edgehottub.jpg

Windmilllane said:
I am going bald, have chest hair, and have a skinny face,,, just like The Edge.

I think I am downright hideous, but the Edge is sexy?

:shrug:

Hair, or lack of, has nothing to do with being sexy. Remember, both Sean Connery and Patrick Stewart have been voted People Magazine's Sexiest Man Of The Year.

True sexiness comes from within. If you're a decent person who respects others, is intelligent and has a good sense of humor, that's very sexy. :yes:

this thread :drool:

I hardly see pictures of Edge without his beanie, but the pics of him with no hair and beanieless are just too gorgeous.
Edge is beautiful beanie or beanieless. :yes:

thanks for sharing all the great Edge pictures everyone :bow: :bow:

JezSnape said:

And yes, I have to be the newbie who doesn't know where this is from. Help?

I love this thread! :drool:

I think the image itself is from "The Fly" video.

My favorite part of "The Fly" (other than Bono being chased by the truck):

shoulder1.jpg

:drool: :drool:

OMG... I have that video, and I've missed this? How? How could I be so blind? Could be because there are thousands of other very nice videos on that DVD... like all of them. My favourite - The dance mix of EBTRT, or staring at the sun, the Morleigh version. Or Stuck, the football version. Or... ah, I think you get the point...

i...it's just...ahh! there are no words i can use to truly describe how i feel about this thread...how ever i feel this is totally appropriate: :drool:

Mucca said:

Very well put! I must agree! :yes:

I've been meaning to ask you for awhile now dsmith, Where is your sig from?

Thanks!!

The GIF of Edge throwing stones is from the Nice "Beautiful Day" or SIAM video, I can't remember which one. The words are from John Lennon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom