Edge like a good bottle of wine?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

a-mole

War Child
Edge like a good bottle of whine?

Hi there :wave:
Everytime when I compare pictures of Edge being younger (70's/ 80's) and nowaday (90's/00's) I think he looks better in his (slightly) older days
With his hats (even without), mustache and grown up manly face and slight lines
He strikes me as INCREDIBLY attractive since the 90's, before he was sort of cute... but not really good locking I think (though those lovely eyes and facial features where the same back then)
He seemed more fragile and that balding hairline gave him a really odd look
though I must admit there are really cute pics of him from the early periods, I have say all in one he is getting better WITH the age

What do you think?
I'd love to hear what your opinions are

yeah.. he has gotten so.. manly :drool:
love them tight shirts, mustache and the nose and eyes and smile and grin and hats and hands and cheekbones and *gets dragged away

FallingStar said:

You know you want Bono you just don't admit it publicly. :evil:

:eyebrow:

I've never had a problem publicly admitting Bono is my savior and his voice rules my world.

I just don't want him in the same you want Edge :evil:

arw9797 said:

:eyebrow:

I've never had a problem publicly admitting Bono is my savior and his voice rules my world.

I just don't want him in the same you want Edge :evil:
Oooooooooh, I bet I want Edge the same way as you want Bono........

But maybe just he same wayas I want Bono???? With a lot of cream on top would maybe??????????? :evil:

FallingStar said:

Oooooooooh, I bet I want Edge the same way as you want Bono........

But maybe just he same wayas I want Bono???? With a lot of cream on top would maybe??????????? :evil:

Maybe you should continue to post on the Freestylin' weekend thread for Edge every week and I will start to post on Leather day for Bono and we'll see which one of us really wants the other guy more.

:evil:

It's ridiculous how well Edge has aged, he definitely looks better and better. Like the GONY premier and then the Golden Globes, he's just fabulous. My friend said this and I definitely think it's true, Edge is debonair. He's always had amazing bone structure, beautiful eyes and flawless skin, he's just so much more comfortable and confident and content now and it shows.

dsmith2904 said:
It's ridiculous how well Edge has aged, he definitely looks better and better. Like the GONY premier and then the Golden Globes, he's just fabulous. My friend said this and I definitely think it's true, Edge is debonair. He's always had amazing bone structure, beautiful eyes and flawless skin, he's just so much more comfortable and confident and content now and it shows.

beautifully said.

Jam Jar said:

No no, he's still a dork. ;)

Fine, but he's a :combust: dork :sexywink:

Originally posted by dsmith

As seen here:
3373%3B69523232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2327%3D9%3B8%3D%3B54%3Dxroqdf%3E2323345%3C%3B339%3Aot1lsi

:combust:

MrsSpringsteen said:
EXACTLY d smith-excellent Edgeanalysis :wink: :D

Originally posted by arw9797
beautifully said.

Not like I've spent hours pondering the evolving style, grace and general beauty of Edge or anything :shifty:

What I find so attractive about him is that he doesn't even realize how :cute: he is!

Have you seen this still? I kind of get the feeling that maybe Edge does have some idea that he's all that...

3373838323232%7Ffp6%3A%3Dot%3E2328%3D7%3A%3A%3D66%3B%3Dxroqdf%3E2323388763862ot1lsi

And this one...
edge240.jpg

And without a doubt this one...
edge809.jpg

:faint:

As Elvis Costello said, "He's a fine figure of a man and handsome too."

arw9797 said:

Maybe you should continue to post on the Freestylin' weekend thread for Edge every week and I will start to post on Leather day for Bono and we'll see which one of us really wants the other guy more.

:evil:
:lmao:

Kay! :evil: Let's say in one month *marks day on calendar* we will check that thing! 16 th of May that's the day! *mwauhahaha* You'll lust after Bono I can tel ya!! :evil:

FallingStar said:

Kay! :evil: Let's say in one month *marks day on calendar* we will check that thing! 16 th of May that's the day! *mwauhahaha* You'll lust after Bono I can tel ya!!

Edge's hottness is too strong......You'll be screaming EEEEDDDGGGEEE soon enough. Just wait.

:edge::heart::edge:
:heart::edge::heart:

:combust:

oh now you've done it...you made me combust in the library...the librarians are going to be pissed off :shifty: they HATE cleaning up that, gets in the carpets and everything.

it's my understanding that edge has ALWAYS been hot. :yes:

:edge: :drool: :combust:

arw9797 said:

Edge's hottness is too strong......You'll be screaming EEEEDDDGGGEEE soon enough. Just wait.

:heart::edge::heart:

like this? EEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEE!!

and wait a minute, elvis costelllo said that actualy refering to edge? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom