Donations for New Server are needed! Please Read.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
<Blinks> :hmm: Because I didn't get to read this threAD UNTIL TONITE I **wondered why** the speed was suddenly back the last 3 days!!!

thought it was the systems of the various places I get on the web or somehow i'd hit the times when there were less people logging on.

My currently usual needed-leisure monies run from very little to modestly small. I can't send anything in the next 2 weeks But I should be able to send in 10$ by the end of Sept or early Oct.

I'll e-m you when I get the $ for the LAnd-addy.

You have one of the best sites :D :applaud:, and as "Merry" said "i want to help"!

:bow: thank you for switching now before the New Stuff <woowhooo> arrives!

Only $901 to go! Woo-hoo!!

C'mon folks, who hasn't pitched in? You know who you are.
Are you not enjoying the massive speed of the new server?
Don't be stingy, baby. (That's a line from somewhere, but where?)

Argh, I wish I could give some cash, but I spent what I had on membership thinking it could help in some way...I should have known better. :reject: :yikes:

Roland of Gilead said:
Sorry, I was a little late getting around to do this. :reject: Hope the 20 helps.

yeah, same here. :reject:

good news: i think i got paypal to work!

It took me longer than expected to scrounge it up, but I did promise. My $25 left via snail mail yesterday! :wave:

*feels guilty with 12,000 posts and all those pics*

that didn't work

ARGH... Sorry, meant this to be a reply to the fundraiser. Can I move it there please?

I apologize... im slightly behind in both updating premiums and the donation tally. I had a MAJOR loss of personal data yesterday... one 80gig disk all of the sudden went bad, and it corrupted the mirror as well (backup drive)... so I've been trying to salvage everything from thousands of personal photos to interference archive ... for the last 24 hours... I'll get to the prems and donations today... I hope you understand.

Joel

Elvis, I just donated 25.69 Canadian which works out to be $20 US. I hope it helps because I'm sure this site will be very,very busy over the next year with the new album coming out. Old quiet guys like me will be coming to share stories, share tickets and look for tickets. Keep up the good work!

Hope your data recovery works out, Joel.

Whenever you can, I'd love to get the latest tally.

Cheers,
Mel

Hi folks.. I'm not ignoring this... just have been out of town and havent had a chance to update the tally. Will probably do so on Monday when I'm totally back home again.

Back
Top Bottom