Discotheque Pic Request

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ohhh! Thanks for the pic! Never seen it before :drool:

I think it has been said that Egde only played the guitar a few times because it was to heavy. But it is sure a beauty :love:

Some book I read said that Edge used it "some nights later in the tour during The Fly" but I don't think they did The Fly on PopMart, did they - Other than a snippet at the Feb 7, 1998 Buenos Aires show?

So chances are the book was wrong.

And Dallas did mention the thing is super-heavy. It was auctioned off in 1998-1999 - to my understanding.

Shame, it'd look great on the wall in my apartment... although with the added weight of the thing; I might have to put support beams in the wall!

discotheque.jpg

I LOVE the way Bono is looking at Edge in this pic :evil:

Discotheque Bedge -drool-

--

I think I might be able to help you there, Edge_Orchestra. I'm not sure which one is in the CD booklet, but I'll post what I've got!

2-3.jpg

discotheque_030.jpg

discotheque_031.jpg

discotheque_032.jpg

discotheque_033.jpg

discotheque_088.jpg

discotheque_090.jpg

discotheque_091.jpg

discotheque_094.jpg

discotheque_042.jpg

discotheque_050.jpg

g35.gif

ok good news, I managed to encrypt the dvd, now all I need to do is find the right part of the dvd :crack:

But I'll have super hi quality Discothéque video! :hyper:

that's gonna be a mighty fine gif!

That video is so sexy! I like the way all 4 of our boys look. I love the tummy ripple thing Bono does near the beginning. :drool: So sexy! :cute: The man knows how to work it. :sexywink:

Some book I read said that Edge used it "some nights later in the tour during The Fly" but I don't think they did The Fly on PopMart, did they - Other than a snippet at the Feb 7, 1998 Buenos Aires show?

So chances are the book was wrong.

And Dallas did mention the thing is super-heavy. It was auctioned off in 1998-1999 - to my understanding.

Shame, it'd look great on the wall in my apartment... although with the added weight of the thing; I might have to put support beams in the wall!

same here i loved that guitar.
i loved it so much that i took tin foil and put it on one of my guitars that is shaped similiarly
:lol:

:scream: I got the three documentaries off the dvd, and the special features, bonus tracks.. but I can NOT find the freaking videos!!!!!

FINALLY I GOT THE DAMN VID!

:crack: took me ages to find, they sure got their files closed!

I'll cap it and try to gif it tonight :) otherwise tomorrow!

hm, I don't know why gifan makes such bad quality from these caps... ><
ah well, here's gif no. one :wink: I just love this moment
edgemouthwashdisconx7.gif

Sadly my gif program makes the quality near damn awful, ah well... :shrug:
it didn't work as 2 gifs, so I took out a bunch of frames and it's one now.
:lol: it's the longest gif I've ever made for sure!
bonoedgegaynesszp9.gif

Back
Top Bottom