Discobus!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What's this I hear about a Discobus?

AIM: numbededge
MSN/e-mail: rebewna@hotmail.com

------------------
And now for something completely different...
Fortune cookie lyrics!
"Live your life filled with joy and wonder"
"Faith lies in the ways of sin"
"The future is no place to place your better days"

Originally posted by President Stupid:
I want it too!

Mullen Girl shared with me so I guess I can send you the file.
You can post here your mail addy and I'll send the file to you. Or, you can ask MG to do it
smile.gif

Originally posted by hippyactress:
DISCOBOOOOSSSS!!!!!

And btw girlies elizabeth and I decided last night that we are buying the discobooooos and following U2 around the world! Who's in?
biggrin.gif

*field trip* Can the Discoboos fly? In case of a world tour? *zzzoooooom*

------------------
~*Mona*~
"I think I just said I was smart there - I'm sorry about that." ~BONO~

LOVE me, give me SOUL

O YEAH YEAH YEAH...

Dammmitt I still haven't gotten it!
Ana- please send to me ok?
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Whoops, it would help if I put my email: mocool12@aol.com

[This message has been edited by mocool12 (edited 01-24-2002).]

What the heck... send it my way as well please. jessica_jc1999@yahoo.com

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

Hahaaa that was great! Edge dancing was soooo nice.... yeah, very nice. He's adorable. Anyway, hilarious stuff there! I wonder who bought that sweet ass sweet boos.

DISCOBOOOOSSSS!!!!!

And btw girlies elizabeth and I decided last night that we are buying the discobooooos and following U2 around the world! Who's in?
biggrin.gif

*grabs map and list of reported pants sightings*

LET'S GO, ANGELS!

I want it too!! Please??

My main email account doesn't handle files well at times, so if somebody could please send it to kdnelson@alpha.delta.edu, I would really appreciate it!
smile.gif

------------------
"Baby...can we still be friends?"

OMG! LMFAO!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
LOL Bono sounds so sweet!!!! And Wedgie WOAH! BABY! He can really move LOL
biggrin.gif

DISCOBOOOOSSSS!!!!!

biggrin.gif

Count me in!!!
biggrin.gif
*packs her CD collection and heads to the disco-boos*
biggrin.gif

What do you have to have to play it? My RealPlayer's broken and so is Quicktime.. heeelp! I want to see it so bad but I can't download it if it is a RealPlayer thing..

------------------
"Don't call me Shirley." - Larry

"I was drunk, high on him, a shrinking, shadowboxing dwarf following in his foosteps...badly...STARSTRUCK.." - Bono, on meeting Frank Sinatra for the first time

"Bono? Bono is going to tie ropes around my neck? Wait a minute.." - Edge, when shooting the 'Numb' video

DISCOBOOOOSSSS!!!!!

biggrin.gif

SOOOOO IN!!!!!!

LMFAO and I thought the 2001 Top of the Pops speech was scary, I think this one will be hard to top.

------------------
Long live the lemon!!!

Ana thanks for helping me out with that girlie *huuuuuuuuuuuugs* With my mom being bitchy about being online during the week I couldn't log on but it's the weekend yay so she can't say anything....So let's all hop on the discoboooooos and head over to Doooooblin for some mooooooffins
biggrin.gif

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr Page

*Carries picture of Larry in her wallet* (Sad but true)

clarityat3am: Buy our booooos Discobooooos!
MG: Edge can really get his groove on. Look at him go!

Originally posted by Mullen-Girl:
So let's all hop on the discoboooooos and head over to Doooooblin for some mooooooffins
biggrin.gif

Yay, can?t wait to enter the discobooooos.

Boom-cha!!!!!!

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

Can someone PLEASE tell me what kind of file it is at least? I really want to see it but my computer is really old and can't handle a lot of files.

------------------
"Don't call me Shirley." - Larry

"I was drunk, high on him, a shrinking, shadowboxing dwarf following in his foosteps...badly...STARSTRUCK.." - Bono, on meeting Frank Sinatra for the first time

"Bono? Bono is going to tie ropes around my neck? Wait a minute.." - Edge, when shooting the 'Numb' video

I'm jealous of your Larry pic in your sig MG. *runs off to find herself a Larry pic for her sig*

------------------
"It's all about drums."

Whether you love me or hate me you can still email me: clarityat3am@hotmail.com

[This message has been edited by clarityat3am (edited 01-25-2002).]

Back
Top Bottom