Change of subject....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Carmelu2fan said:
Gropers sounds good too!!! Sign me up for that one :up:

Me too Me too!LOL,actually all the clubs Sweetie posted can work for me.

Okies who is in charge of the tee-shirts?;)

I had the good fortune to have had a wiff of Bono, and YES! he smelled delish!!!!.........
But then he had just showred and his hair was still damp, having had just splashed on cologne I persume, all I can say is that he has great taste in cologne/aftershave...
My mission of course is to somehow (and I know how) get some of that Bono essence on me!:hyper:

BonoFox1 said:
I had the good fortune to have had a wiff of Bono, and YES! he smelled delish!!!!.........
But then he had just showred and his hair was still damp, having had just splashed on cologne I persume, all I can say is that he has great taste in cologne/aftershave...
My mission of course is to somehow (and I know how) get some of that Bono essence on me!:hyper:

your so lucky BonoFox:drool: I remember on another forum,they were talking about what type of cologne the BMan wore.Do you have any idea?

Delphine said:
We are bagged. So we cannot talk about his butt anymore...on to how he smells now girls. :shrug:

838cb5ae-1.jpg

:whistle:

Re: Re: Re: Change of subject....

BEVERLY56 said:

Nice...umm...shoes, thats it. Nice shoes, Bono. I'm allowed to say that!

meganperry_u2__2.jpg
[/IMG]

yes:drool: love those shoes..........:drool:

are these the same pair? I cannot quite tell in this pic......but love those shoes bman:drool:

....:shifty:

:reject:

sweetie said:
:drool: I could spend hours taking in that view.

I'm a shoes girl after all. :sexywink:

oh yeah...love the shoes..:shifty:

his shoes just seem to be getting better and better, I bet he has nice shoes...its important to have a nice firm shoe....

:shifty:

I love shoes too! :wink: (The candle is Yankee Candle Midsummer's Night--it smells so masculine & sensual--I think I will open my jar right now.):drool:

sweetie said:

Funny that you should mention that. I usually judge the quality of my choice of shoe based on firmness..and roundness of toe.
Soft supple leather. :yes:

:drool: I love soft supple leather........

:drool: firmness and roundness is very important:yes:

when choosing a shoe I like to hold it in my hand and just see how it feels....you can tell the leather quality that way:yes:

elebk5.jpg
[/IMG]

now I would say that is a very high quality shoe.....yup looks pretty good:wink:

Bono's Doll said:
I love shoes too! :wink: (The candle is Yankee Candle Midsummer's Night--it smells so masculine & sensual--I think I will open my jar right now.):drool:

I'd rub it all over my pillow:drool:

BD...what do you like about shoes?:wink:

I don't like Bono's shoes. They look like Frankenstein boots. :| But I can deal with them as long as he's in them. :wink:

BONO'ppetit said:
I don't like Bono's shoes. They look like Frankenstein boots. :| But I can deal with them as long as he's in them. :wink:

but what about his "shooes":shifty:

:wink:

Dismantled said:

I'd rub it all over my pillow:drool:

BD...what do you like about shoes?:wink:
Well I would say a good pair of shoes has to be comfortable, soft to touch but with strong endurance and that will last a while. :wink: :drool: Sniffing candle, sniffing candle. :drool:

sweetie said:

Yes of course! Sometimes I even pinch them..to see if the leather springs back into shape. Perfect way to test the quality.

maybe give the shoe a playful little slap.....
10.gif

Bono's Doll said:
Well I would say a good pair of shoes has to be comfortable, soft to touch but with strong endurance and that will last a while. :wink: :drool: Sniffing candle, sniffing candle. :drool:

excellent point BD!! it is important that the shoe last a while....exactly:yes:

:drool:

bono candle:drool: :drool:

BONO'ppetit said:
Ooh. I'm just a self-proclaimed clueless dork who's come to terms with that long ago. LOL I'm sorry. I'm lost. :ohmy: :wink:

Oh its ok:wink: ...lemme point you in this direction

meganperry_u2__2.jpg
[/IMG]

"shoes":wink:

Dismantled said:

:drool: I love soft supple leather........

:drool: firmness and roundness is very important:yes:

when choosing a shoe I like to hold it in my hand and just see how it feels....you can tell the leather quality that way:yes:

elebk5.jpg
[/IMG]

now I would say that is a very high quality shoe.....yup looks pretty good:wink:

LMASO :happy: :lmao: I was trying to eat you know.

Back
Top Bottom