Cannes V3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
3-D clay Bono close up, cropped in an avatar... every time I've seen it, it registers (if only briefly) as a bloated, warped, fun-house pic of real Bono... :yikes: :laugh:

Real Bono is looking absolutely smashing in these Cannes pics, by the way... all of the boys are looking quite fine!! :drool: :drool:

As for 3-D Clay Achtoon Baby... absolutely brilliant!! :lmao: :up:

CMM said:

Only close on the color.

Bono wore one of those ruffly tux shirts he's been so fond of since Achtung Baby.

but the one Edge wears has ruffles too!

bonoandsalmanrushdiegr1.jpg

bonoedgevanityfairpartyol0.jpg

light said:
Vanity Fair Party

Bono-Edge-Vanity-Fair-PartyJefferyD.jpg

Edge :faint: Wow, just wow. I think he woke up a few days ago and decided to embrace his hotness, good for him!

And I've been reading through the three sets of threads on Cannes and have seen discussions on other forums about it as well and felt like I needed to throw in my two cents. Ever since Bono cut his hair, I think he looks the best he's looked ever. He finally seems comfortable in his body and I think it's fantastic. He seems healthy and happy. I'm totally wowed every time I see a new picture of him. Good on ya, Bono!

BonoFox1 said:
ha ha ha!! I love this I always thought that it looks like Bono is sitting on Rushdies lap :D

then again maybe he is!!! :shifty:
:lmao: Oh dear!

And all this talk about Edge's shirt's similarities to Bono's gives me a thread idea.... :shifty: The boys wearing eachother's clothes :drool:

I love all the Cannes pics and i think Edge looks quite sexy actually!!! :ohmy: more&more recently i've thought of Edge as being quite attractive - i don't normally! Love his open shirt too and it kind of reminds me of that shirt he was wearing when i met him!

Nowhere near as sexy as Bono is though of course!!!! :no:

Oh! Tonight, there's a show playing, in french that is, about the Film Festival. So they're probably going to play the performance of the boys again! :hyper:

Alright, I just watched it and this is what Bono had to say...I though that seeing mysself in 3D was quite an experience and tought it was amazing! And one guy asked Edge something like this: So what do you have to say about yourself in 3D? He ansered: I'd say I looked very realistic! :giggle: And he adored playing on those steps! To bad Adam and Larry didn't talk! :( Anyways, they had an amazing time!

light said:
Bono and Edge at a Party in Cannes with Dolce & Gabbana and Naomi

DomenicoDolceNaomiEdgeBonoStefanoGa.jpg

Current Recording Location of the Band according to this article is:

Fez in Morocco

http://blogs.usatoday.com/ondeadline/2007/05/bono_sings_the_.html

Is it pic from that Bono's birthday-party on yacht...?

Naomi...And where is Adam...? Hmmm...They both are single now...I hope there won't be any "Clayton-Campbell reactivation" ;) I just can't get to like Naomi...

Mirjam said:

Is it pic from that Bono's birthday-party on yacht...?

Naomi...And where is Adam...? Hmmm...They both are single now...I hope there won't be any "Clayton-Campbell reactivation" ;) I just can't get to like Naomi...

Boy oh boy do I agree. I wondered about that when I read that "she" was at Cannes. Is it just me or do Bono and Edge look non-too-thrilled to be there?

Back
Top Bottom