BRI - With or without you......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gluey

Blue Crack Addict
It's been far too long since we had a headcount, roll call and general conference to compare research notes!

WHERE ARE YOU ALL????

:hug:

well the lab has been closed due to the snow and ice up here this week but the details are being worked on and we have made sufficient gains on details and olfactory system with the help of Blvgari.
:nerd:

still need to capture the complete DNA scan but it looks like the supplies are thin. Any BRI member willing to go get more Bono hairs? *everyone charges like a herd of bulls at the offer* :lol:

Lol.....I am impressed!! Damn, didn't get a cuddle like Slopsy...wonder if she unwittingly got some hairs.....

:giggle:

yes very jealous of slopsy and edgesaurus :drool: (if that was the name? *forgets*)

but you also and Lars.. :drool:

i should head to sleep hehe Night Chief!:whistle:

:shifty: I've been busy.... reasearching yea... :yes:

:wink: the Bonosapian reacts very happily to shinies and beachballs... but guinness and whiskey work too...

:drool: <- a basic female human being reacts to the happy Bonosapian like that

:nerd:

tanner_sis said:
still need to capture the complete DNA scan but it looks like the supplies are thin. Any BRI member willing to go get more Bono hairs? *everyone charges like a herd of bulls at the offer* :lol:

*sneaks into BRI conference* :shifty:

Is it worth warning your field researchers about imaginary dog hairs on the Bonosapian? It would be awful if you got some hairs, went to clone him and got some horrible Bono-imaginary-dog hybrid... unless he has a real dog now? (Which probably wouldn't be any better...)

:wink:

*crawls back under her rock and studies it* :geology:nerd:

Alisaura said:

*sneaks into BRI conference* :shifty:

Is it worth warning your field researchers about imaginary dog hairs on the Bonosapian? It would be awful if you got some hairs, went to clone him and got some horrible Bono-imaginary-dog hybrid... unless he has a real dog now? (Which probably wouldn't be any better...)

:wink:

*crawls back under her rock and studies it* :geology:nerd:

:hmm: our Bonosapian does have two dogs... and who knows what else he cuddles with! :yikes:

:giggle:

:lol: *barks in the background to the tune of Miracle Drug*

um..

:ohmy: i think it may be too late..

Galeongirl said:

:hmm: our Bonosapian does have two dogs... and who knows what else he cuddles with! :yikes:

He has been known to fraternise with all sorts of interesting things...
bonodonkey2.jpg

tanner_sis said:
:lol: *barks in the background to the tune of Miracle Drug*

um..

:ohmy: i think it may be too late..

:eek:
(I used to think that he was singing "I'm like a dog" in ABOY, instead of "I'm at the door"... :reject: )

:laugh:

Back
Top Bottom