BRI - With or without you......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
Just a reminder that Bono is doing (or did) another thing with Obama (The senator from home state of Illinois...thus making this part of my research :wink: )

Sorry :reject:

Another 'thing'....mwahahaha....great in depth research!! :giggle:

Don't worry, your job is safe.....

gluey said:

I hereby dub thee

Vice President for Scientific Progress for Bonosapian Researchers Inc :nerd:

WELCOME ABOARD!!!

Whee! Thank you, Dr Head-Honcho Ma'am! :D :nerd:
*bows, pins name tag on new white lab coat, dusts off clipboard*

gluey said:

someone throw cold water on me QUICK!!!!!!

Yes boss ma'am!

*SPLOOSH*

.... *thinks of a certain gif involving the Mullengus and a bucket of water*

:D

And to think, I had this big fancy resume/application half written out... :lol:

:nerd: I hereby conclude that I'd love to rest my chin on the Bonosapian's rectus femoris :drool: and especially in this pic

bononaacpawardxj8.png

I'm going to have to find an anatomy dictionary if I'm going to hang around here! :lol:
Last time I saw the word "adductor" I was studying molluscs... :huh:

:madwife:

hey I can read a bit of Spanish! Just don't ask me to. :p

:wink: it was just a funny interpretation! You are a language master :bow:

hey ya'll..checking in.. if you havent read the music forum and seen that ive been trying to get the night and day video from 2003 shame on you lmao.. ive been in contact with a few people the last 2 days so maybe soon we can get that video!!:drool: :drool:

Hey there tanner_sis!

I have it on my computer at home but I won't be there for a few hours. Also it's a pretty crappy quality. So far that's the only copy I have found floating around out here. If anyone has a nicer file I'd be interested too! Still this one is better than nothing at all I suppose so if no one else has responded by later tonite I'll send it to ya ok? That is one smoldering hot video, that's for sure, dang! Bono.. shirtless... :drool:

Oh ok never mind, I didn't read your request close enough til just now and I see that you said 2003 now! :der: So sorry to get your hopes up! I was talking about the regular video.

Anyways! If you do get that... I'd love to see it!!!

tanner_sis said:
hey ya'll..checking in.. if you havent read the music forum and seen that ive been trying to get the night and day video from 2003 shame on you lmao.. ive been in contact with a few people the last 2 days so maybe soon we can get that video!!:drool: :drool:

Have you been in contact with AtomicLemon????? :hyper:
you do realise that I"m gonna love you till the end of time if you ever get this vid! :drool: that song is my most favourite U2 cover... and :shifty: that is my favourite Bono haircut... :drool:

If I can do anything to get this vid, just tell me, I'd do anything for this!

:lmao: comet HAHA im like reading going wtf..huh..?? :crazy:

haha yeah .. gg ive not talked to atomic lemon that i know of..but if she works for musicares maybe lmao.. i gotta call the NYC office today.. so im working on it hehehe

im turning into :crazy: lmao i called the nyc office..they have no idea why they referred me to them cause i need the LA office.. :rollseyes: so now i gotta wait a few hours till they are open and call them..hehe what lengths id go for this video!!

Back
Top Bottom