Bored and Dangerous...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

larrysgirl

War Child
I can't believe this..i'm off work today, housework is done,laundry is done, Rob's at work, Emilia's spending a week with my brother...

AND I AM SUPREMELY BORED!

so to combat my boredom, i keep making avatars and sigs from yummy Larry pics..so if anyone has a request for an avatar, sig ..let me know.It wouldn't be anything fancy, just to let you know!

Hey larrysgirl :wave: I dunno if it's too late... but could you please make me an avatar? I've got one pic that I've been trying to make into one and I just can't seem it get it right. Here's the pic:

larryjtmotel.jpg

Just a headshot-type-avatar-thing would be great :D You'd be my hero!! :cute:

U2girl02 said:
Hey larrysgirl :wave: I dunno if it's too late... but could you please make me an avatar? I've got one pic that I've been trying to make into one and I just can't seem it get it right. Here's the pic:

larryjtmotel.jpg

No Problem! i'll have it for you by tonight.:wink:

U2girl02 said:

Here you go...hope it's ok!

Attachments

• larryjtmotelava.jpg
    larryjtmotelava.jpg
    1.5 KB · Views: 28
larrysgirl said:

Here you go...hope it's ok!

Thank you so much for making it! .... but I'm not a premium member and I can't download it :( Could someone please post it so I could get it? You'd be my hero too! :wink:

U2girl02 said:

Thank you so much for making it! .... but I'm not a premium member and I can't download it :( Could someone please post it so I could get it? You'd be my hero too! :wink:

Ooops!

sorry about that! ok here it is again, you should be able to just right-click on it and save it.if not let me know and i'll email it to ya.

09a41395.jpg

Back
Top Bottom