Bono's new outfit

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dr_Macphisto

War Child
I really must confess that I am a man. That said, I thought I would post this here because you ladies always seem to be wise in the ways of U2.
Do you think Bono will wear this cowboy hat thing on the next tour? Fine by me, but I need a second opinion:| .

Dr_Macphisto said:
I really must confess that I am a man.

Welcome to PLEBA, Dr. Mackie! :wave:

Dr_Macphisto said:

Do you think Bono will wear this cowboy hat thing on the next tour? Fine by me, but I need a second opinion:| .

There's a chance he may. It's up to him though. :shrug:

I really like the cowboy hat, I think it looks awesome on him but I doubt he will use it during the tour or on the promotion of the album.

I'm a man too. :cool:

I definitely hope so! :wink:

Bono looks GREAT in his denim shirts and cowboy hat - and he seems very relaxed wearing them also.

Not to mention that when Bono is feeling comfortable, he also becomes much more demonstrative of his feelings. :sexywink:

So I think all of us should hope that Bono wears whatever clothes make him feel good on tour - we especially like his denim and cowboy hat down here in Texas. It makes him look like one of us!:hug:

YOU GIVE ME SOMETHING I CAN FEEL....:bono: :heart: :heart: ;)

u2granny said:
Don't care for it. It reminds me of one my dad wore.

Yeah, reminds me of my 18 year old little bro and his illiterate (no joke) bull riding friends. :down: But my bro's hat is actually cooler than Bono's!

I loved the JT era cowboy hats :love: but I'm not much into this one. It looks like Edge's Pop hat?

Dr_Macphisto said:
oh yea, i forgot he wore it on New York. I saw them in Columbus, OH and he wore it then too

yeah he did wear it in Columbus OH..i was at that show too.
I have pictures of him wearing it.

and i have to say, i love the cowboy hat! i hope he wears it.

but. i love anything he wears. :yes:

Back
Top Bottom