Bono's Labour Party Speech 9/29/04

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
From atu2.com:
524.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you all for your posting pics from Bono's appearance today at the Labour party's conference. :applaud:

Like everyone else here, I think the B-man is SBSOLUTELY STUNNING in his appearance and quite at peace with himself these days (amen).

But, as I always mention after one of his BRILLIANT speeches, the important thing is for all of us to DO MORE TO HELP AFRICA so that we can hurry up the day when Bono doesn't have to make these EXCELLENT speeches year after year. :up:

Bono has mentioned how he wishes that he didn't have to make these speeches and do all that he does to help the most vunerable people in the world. He is doing all he can, like so many of us, to get to the day when there is NO MORE INJUSTICE AND EXTREME POVERTY IN OUR WORLD. :angel:

That is what would TRULY make the B-MAN SMILE! :hug:

THE GOAL IS SOUL....:bono: :heart: :heart: ;)

I love the pic U2Kitten posted on Page 2, with the purple back ground and his finger on his chin. Can anyone de-watermark it so that I can have it as my wallpaper pleeeease??

Okay, guess I've been posting these in the wrong thread. So here they are if they are repeats, we don't care, right?

n040929_01.jpg

n040929_02.jpg

Back
Top Bottom