Bono's Chest

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

~BrightestStar~

Blue Crack Supplier
Gettin' hot in a photobooth....livin it up in Ikea
Hey all...
sorry to disappoint, but does anyone have that vid often called "Bono's hairy chest" in which if I remember correctly they're askin if he shaves it or not, and he goes as if to unbutton his shirt, then acts random, and finishes with "I guess you'll never know" or the like?
Thx a bunch!

Oh yeah...while I'm asking questions, I've noticed on various threads mentions of the band having actually been here? reading whats here??? Tell me more?

Oh, and does anyone have SNL stills?
Ok, Ok, I ask no more!

Thanks!
:hug:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Hey all...
sorry to disappoint, but does anyone have that vid often called "Bono's hairy chest" in which if I remember correctly they're askin if he shaves it or not, and he goes as if to unbutton his shirt, then acts random, and finishes with "I guess you'll never know" or the like?
Thx a bunch!

Oh yeah...while I'm asking questions, I've noticed on various threads mentions of the band having actually been here? reading whats here??? Tell me more?

Oh, and does anyone have SNL stills?
Ok, Ok, I ask no more!

Thanks!
:hug:

There's a video of that!??? holy crap..I must have it. lol

Brightest star which show are you planning to get tickets for?

I remember seeing it once...but I obviously didn't dl for myself *slaps forehead*, and I can't find it, I thought for sure a PLEBAn would be able to help.

Well, Since Canada's been snubbed for the first leg (I know, I completely agree that Edge's family is *far* more important!) - I'm gonna hafta wait until the 3rd leg and wait for some Toronto dates...*sigh*

It's ok...I guess I'll jus have to keep drooling over pics...:wink:
And I *will* see them!
And someday I *will* meet them...
And someday Bono *will* bite me :combust::wink:

Sing it now "I've got High hopes, I've got High hopes...." :p

BTW...where is everyone...it's kinda eerie...you and I the only ones posting here....:shifty: :eyebrow:

Last edited:
I guess probably in bed getting rested up for buying tix tomorrow! hehe...I have to go to bed! So goodnight and good luck to me getting tickets tomorrow. I have to somehow sneak into a kinkos and use their computer to buy tickets because I have to go to work. ARGH...such stress.. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom