Bono's baby blues?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
2002Bono.jpg

Damn it, Plebans. This thread is getting me all riled up. I absolutely adore Bono's baby blues and have for over twenty years. We need to send him a signed petition telling him to ditch the ridiculous shades and show off his glorious peepers.

u2granny said:

OK, maybe it's just my Obsessive/Compulsive disorder working overtime, but I finally figured out what's been bugging me about this picture!! It's a reverse image.... look at his earring & the scar. When he only wore one earring, it was in his left ear, which would be on the right as he faced you. The scar is on his right, or the left as he's facing you. In this picture, they're both on the wrong side. The next picture in that series that u2granny posted is the same way. Why does that bother me so?? :crazy:

I'm the only one that this drives insane, aren't I? :reject: It's OK for you to tell me the truth - I can take it. I hear it from Mr. Blu & my friends all the time! :p

(By the way, I've been very careful not to electrocute myself and I thank you for the helpful reminder!! :evil: )

Last edited:
BluRmGrl said:

OK, maybe it's just my Obsessive/Compulsive disorder working overtime, but I finally figured out what's been bugging me about this picture!! It's a reverse image.... look at his earring & the scar. When he only wore one earring, it was in his left ear, which would be on the right as he faced you. The scar is on his right, or the left as he's facing you. In this picture, they're both on the wrong side. The next picture in that series that u2granny posted is the same way. Why does that bother me so?? :crazy:

I'm the only one that this drives insane, aren't I? :reject: It's OK for you to tell me the truth - I can take it. I hear it from Mr. Blu & my friends all the time! :p

(By the way, I've been very careful not to electrocute myself and I thank you for the helpful reminder!! :evil: )

27453951.jpg

89e637fe.jpg

Feel better?

That man is just beautiful--I do miss seeing his eyes. I love the part in SYCMIOYO video where he is without glasses. :drool:

Bono's Doll said:
That man is just beautiful--I do miss seeing his eyes. I love the part in SYCMIOYO video where he is without glasses. :drool:

Oh gosh yes, i love his eyes in that video too, you can really get a great view!! I recorded it, so it can be watched many, many, times over and over agian! Ya just can never get enough of Bono! I think i can safely say, he is gods gift to man kinds, that is for sure.

NewYorkGirl2316 said:

Oh gosh yes, i love his eyes in that video too, you can really get a great view!! I recorded it, so it can be watched many, many, times over and over agian! Ya just can never get enough of Bono! I think i can safely say, he is gods gift to man kinds, that is for sure.
yes, he is one man who can really say he is God's gift to women! (I know a few who think it.) :wink:

Back
Top Bottom