bono shirtless--lots of skin :p

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2utah

The Fly
eek.gif

Love those pics! I heard he took off his shirt because it was so hot in the arena.

(u2utah starts making plans to disrupt the venilation system in the Delta Center
wink.gif
)

Originally posted by u2utah:
eek.gif

Love those pics! I heard he took off his shirt because it was so hot in the arena.

(u2utah starts making plans to disrupt the venilation system in the Delta Center
wink.gif
)

Hot..... hmm.... HOT..... HOT .....
Fucking HHOOTT!!!

Before the show even started it was over 50 celcius degrees inside, no airconditioning. OVer 50 people passed out and I heard a number of 10% leaving the arena after only a hour cause they couldn't stand the heat. I can assure you, I was HAPPY when the show was over so I could leave the arena....
frown.gif

------------------
"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

"Miami, New Orleans, London, Belfast and Stockholm, YEAH! " ~ Bono in Stay, Sthlm 9th july 2001

Originally posted by MissZooropa:
Hot..... hmm.... HOT..... HOT .....
Fucking HHOOTT!!!

Before the show even started it was over 50 celcius degrees inside, no airconditioning. OVer 50 people passed out and I heard a number of 10% leaving the arena after only a hour cause they couldn't stand the heat. I can assure you, I was HAPPY when the show was over so I could leave the arena....
frown.gif

Hmmmmm....which arena was this?
Hot arena or not...atleast you were lucky enough to witness that delicious shirtless Bono...
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Luv,
Rani

eek.gif
DROOL!
eek.gif

Miss Zooropa, OMG, that must have totally sucked!
frown.gif

------------------
"Were one but we're not the same... some us like the POP LOOK!" - ME!

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Originally posted by mmmBono:
Hmmmmm....which arena was this?
Hot arena or not...atleast you were lucky enough to witness that delicious shirtless Bono...
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Luv,
Rani

It was in Copenhagen, Denmark. These shirtless moments sure made it worth the heat.

SweetonU2: It does sucked but somehow the audience got a special connection with the band since they were not the only ones sweating like hell, as usual, but also we. You were totally soaked in your own sweat, and others, you could just as well have taken a swim, as wet were you.
The second night we only got 18 songs but as I mentioned, I was SOO happy when they ended Walk on and I could get out of there, it was killing me, honestly. I don't think anyone noticed it was only 18 songs. I'm amazed that they were allowed to play, it sure was a big risk to everyone health.
Great two shows though, you couldn't tell on them that they wanted to get out of there.
smile.gif

------------------
"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

"Miami, New Orleans, London, Belfast and Stockholm, YEAH! " ~ Bono in Stay, Sthlm 9th july 2001

What a nice way to end my hard and long day
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

thank you
wink.gif

------------------
"The goal is elevation"
"Midnight is when the day begins"

Originally posted by u2utah:
wink.gif
)

BBBBWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAA!!!!!!!!

PLEBA mission
smile.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~ / ~*Moaner*~ / ~*MonaPhisto*~
Bono Rep. of the Ambassadorship of the World for L.E.A.T.H.E.R.

"If you're not thirsty enough to have a drink, just stare at your face in the glass!" ~MonaPhisto~

"Thank you all for letting me rub up against you" ~BonoBaby~

WOHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOAAAAHHH!
eek.gif

Very HOT! Yum-Yum.Yum...

*Scarlet drools and makes all house become wet...
smile.gif
-Her mother screams*

------------
*Scarlet*
THE ROYAL KITE OF LANGUAGE FOR L.E.A.T.H.E.R.

Originally posted by WildHonee:
BBBBWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAA!!!!!!!!

PLEBA mission
smile.gif

We'll all bring personal fans and lots of water, of course. So as not to be selfish, we will generously share these with the band for which we will gain their undying gratitude
wink.gif

got this from sara's site:

4959626-dde6-01550200-.jpg

4959676-b1da-01550200-.jpg

4959741-1a72-01550200-.jpg

------------------
"What fish don't know"--Marshall McLuhan

http://www.envy.nu/u2webring/u2.htm

http://pussygalore.blogspot.com

Originally posted by MissZooropa:
It was in Copenhagen, Denmark. These shirtless moments sure made it worth the heat.

OMG!
biggrin.gif

If I was front row with a view like that I'd die happy heat or no heat!
biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom