BONO on the cover of ROLLING STONE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Looks like I have something else to buy when I go to pick up my Philly pictures tomorrow. I know my copy will arrive in a few days, but I think I need an extra so that scruffy Bono :)drool: x 1000) can look down over my writing desk.

He IS my muse, after all :wink:

kellyahern said:

She's trying to read the monitor

LOL, I know that. I just thought it was Ali at first, since there's a picture of Bono and Ali in their apartment. I guess his assistant just hangs out there as well. I still think she's very lucky. Who wouldn't want to be Bono's assistant?

<--wasn't trying to insinuate anything :eyebrow: Seriously. I apologize if you thought I was. :(

:drool: :drool: :drool:

Those pictures are beautiful and the article is great. I must have this magazine.

:mad: Here we have Rolling Stone but the content is completely different even the cover.
Do you think I will be able to buy it in 3 weeks when I go to the concerts in Miami? or is it just available for a few days?

I really really want this

Jdragonfly said:
rs87024.jpg

rs88025.jpg

flyopenjacket.jpg

Ahhh...progress:drool: :drool:

My god, the man is freakin' beautiful... period.

forty said:

LOL, I know that. I just thought it was Ali at first, since there's a picture of Bono and Ali in their apartment. I guess his assistant just hangs out there as well. I still think she's very lucky. Who wouldn't want to be Bono's assistant?

<--wasn't trying to insinuate anything :eyebrow: Seriously. I apologize if you thought I was. :(

No, it's my fault. I'm sorry, I have raging PMS this week :reject:.

Waiting anxiously for good scans! I know you guys (well, better say 'girls' actually) will post them here eventually. Can't get my hands on the American Rolling Stone Magazine here in Germany! :(

:sad: I was already late from lunch because my lunch order got lost, but I stopped by the store anyway to get the new Rolling Stone--but they didn't have it. :sad: :sad:

:angry:

I tried two different places; one large supermarket so I didn't bother to ask, and one smaller place, and they said they get their new shipments in on Thursdays.

So I have to wait until next THURSDAY?!

:angry:

Just got it at Barnes and Noble. I went through every issue they had on the rack just to make sure the one I bought was perfect. I even made the lady at the counter wait when I saw there was a black spot on Bono's nose and I had to go switch it...:ohmy:

It's beautiful, definately worthy of a spot on my wall...:wink:

Got mine on Wednesday not at Barnes & Noble or Borders or such like but on my way back to the UK at...LAX !! (Los Angeles International Airport). I couldn't believe they had a full rack so early. Plus, amazing pics & interview :wink:

Last edited:
Headache in a Suitcase said:

i need to check out this picture up close to see if any part of my stupid self ended up in it...

I was to the right but didn't wind up in the picture--thank goodness!! :lmao:

BTW, Headache & one4u2, have you noticed that Long Island doesn't get new magazines quickly? We're only an hour or so from Manhattan, and it seems to take forever to get new issues! And we're usually a week behind with important magazines like US Weekly and the STAR! :lmao:

I went to find it today, but there was a half naked woman on the front cover... so I don't think that was Bono! :scream:
Will it be out next month over here in England?

Back
Top Bottom