Bono Makes Peace

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bonocomet

Blue Crack Distributor
Hello friends! There are so many great pictures of Bono and his peace sign, it's made me curious as to when this tradition 1st started with him. This is the earliest one I have. Does anyone know when this pic was taken? Do you have anything earlier? And I'd love to see your favorite pictures (or just any pics) of Bono making his peace with the world, any era. Thank you! Peace out. :rolleyes:

bonopeaceyoung.jpg

Last edited:
bonocomet said:
Hello friends! There are so many great pictures of Bono and his peace sign, it's made me curious as to when this tradition 1st started with him. This is the earliest one I have. Does anyone know when this pic was taken? Do you have anything earlier? And I'd love to see your favorite pictures (or just any pics) of Bono making his peace with the world, any era. Thank you! Peace out. :rolleyes:

bonopeaceyoung.jpg

I wish I was able to take a picture of him when he gave me the peace sign just before he went on stage!!! I was shaking so much I couldn't hold my camera phone up or straight or find the right option buttons. :der:

These are wonderful, thank you all so much! Lots I have never seen before! I'd love to see more!

A couple of my pop faves...

bonopeacepopgreen.jpg

bonopeacepophoodie.jpg

lol, does it look to anyone else as if bono has a phone charm dangling from it??

<---- is a phone charm addict, currently has a long silver n pink hearts one! :love:

:D

Isn't that pic of him with Mohammed Ali taken from when they both apeared at the Brits about 5 years ago? I watched that, wow! What an amazing occasion that was to witness! :love:

Hi Dahlia :wink: i'll email you soon!

susanp6 said:
Isn't that pic of him with Mohammed Ali taken from when they both apeared at the Brits about 5 years ago? I watched that, wow! What an amazing occasion that was to witness! :love:

Hi Dahlia :wink: i'll email you soon!

Yup it was from the Brits - 1999, I think. I think he really kicked off the Jubilee 2000 campaign there.

:D thought i was right!

Hiya Babydoll! :hug:

ETA: You like that pic cos he's so sexy! :drool:

Back
Top Bottom