bono in sun

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hey thanks!
when i first saw it i thought it was about bono in the 'sun'....
considering Im in hawaii right now i got a little excited.
what? bono is in the tropics? where?:ohmy:
lol, god save the mind of a pleba girl

haha ye i didnt word it very well did i, was just over excited when i go down 2 get a warm and read paper and saw him i had to drop everything run up and tell ya all, was great where he said he had to get a bigger bed to fit kids in with them, what a cute family, can him ali and the kids get any sweeter?!?!
ur welcome 2 :hug:

Nikkievox

im anti-sun being a liverpudlian, but i saw it on another site.

id be surprised if jordan, a teen my age would still cuddle up to her dad in bed. :|

maybe my familys just crap.

MooMoo! said:
im anti-sun being a liverpudlian, but i saw it on another site.

id be surprised if jordan, a teen my age would still cuddle up to her dad in bed. :|

maybe my familys just crap.

Like I said in the thread on this on EYKIW, not everyone is a perv. It is totally possible for them all to be in bed together, be totally cuddly and loving and nothing nasty or sexual ever cross anyone's mind. I know this for a fact due to personal experiences.

U2Kitten said:

Like I said in the thread on this on EYKIW, not everyone is a perv. It is totally possible for them all to be in bed together, be totally cuddly and loving and nothing nasty or sexual ever cross anyone's mind. I know this for a fact due to personal experiences.
i didnt mean like that, i can totaly understand the little ones, but jordans a teen! i would have thought shed be in her moody phase with her parents.

How sweet and close a family they are that she's not! We should all take parenting lessons from Bono!

I :heart: that story! The family bed is a wonderful thing. Both of my boys crawled in with us every chance they could when they were little.

My "baby" is 17 and still crawls into bed with us every now and then...he also cuddles with me and his Dad while we watch TV at night. That's what I'm going to miss the most when he leaves home next year :(

thanks for the link to that great little article. i love reading about how much the b-man loves his family.

:up:

:hug: for BAW and her almost grown up baby. don't worry, if he's anything like me, you'll never be rid of him!

:laugh:

if i had a dad as incredible as bono i would crawl into bed with him too! come to think of it, I picture ali as a really cuddleworthy mom. she seems very loving and gentle with the kids

great, now my mind is in the gutter...i was SO trying not to think about jumping into the sack with bono!! :rant: :banghead:

dandy said:
thanks for the link to that great little article. i love reading about how much the b-man loves his family.

:up:

:hug: for BAW and her almost grown up baby. don't worry, if he's anything like me, you'll never be rid of him!

:laugh:

Too true. Some of them just keep moving back.:|

dandy said:

hey, it's just for a little while... and you wouldn't want us to be sleeping in the streets, now wouldja?

:angel:

The last one who said just a few months was here for nearly two years.

This article shows just what a good family guy Bono really is. There is a "comfort level" with Bono and his family life--you know he's got it under control and is doing it right, and that's why they're a lovely and happy family that I really enjoy reading about. It's nice to read this stuff, thanks for posting it!

No wonder Bono averages only 4 hours a night sleep! :lol:

Good one, biff! :wink:

In all seriousness, it is very sweet that there are still times when the Hewson family feels a need to be this close together. They are TRULY A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom