Bono in St Tropez - 25.06.06

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he's a very beautiful person, on the outside and on the inside. And I am glad that there are some people who do not simply attach beauty or sexiness to the outside appearance of a person.

Be still my beating heart.....I get busy and can't be here for a while, and MY GOD, my return was more than worthwhile to see these pics.....

The man just looks so damn good!

Besotted forever.................

kellyahern said:
ed9febce.jpg

Is Guggi wearing the same EDUN shirt such as the one Edge is wearing in the Chicago DVD but in a different colour?

2.jpg

7.jpg

7.jpg

3.jpg

Last edited:
The_Edge89 said:
Is Guggi wearing the same EDUN shirt such as the one Edge is wearing in the Chicago DVD but in a different colour?

:yes:

...as we already talked about previously in this thread! ;)

:lol: Bono is a bloody rich rock star... and still he won't spend it on a new pair of jeans without holes in it...... :lmao: Bono, you're a geek! same with the geekish wave from the boat :cute:

:love: for the geek!

new pair of shades indeed, new cameo hat, new earrings(GOLD!) the watch looks brand new aswell..
the phone, look like it's a flip-phone, no idea what brand..
the old One bracelet is back :)

yay we have ourselves a brand new Bono :lol:

// end of random rant..

thank you kelly for finding these larger images! :bow:

and can people FGS stop derailing the thread with the nth discussion on Bono's hair/sex appeal relation whatever? It's been discussed enough, and if you want more, open a thread?
I like this thread with new pics, and it'd be a shame to see it being closed, as some threads have before due to this discussion.

Last edited:
last unicorn said:
I think he's a very beautiful person, on the outside and on the inside. And I am glad that there are some people who do not simply attach beauty or sexiness to the outside appearance of a person.

Once again, I completely agree.

There are few men on this earth that can hold their own as far as REAL attractiveness and sexiness next to Bono which starts from inside a man and emanates outward.

I'm glad that there are finally other PLEBAns who are beginning to realize this truth.

I've been saying it here for years.

BONO IS SIMPLY THE BEST. :bonodrum:

Gg, on page 46 of this site you mentioned on the first page, there are 2 more (older) pics of Bono with Wolfensohn.
I've never seen them before.
http://www.isifa.com/?page=search&num_page=46&search_ID=4792775

Maybe you or someone else can enlarge them?

edit: I got to that last page by accident, I see now there are lots more bono pics on the following pages :reject:

detfoto.php
is_11859519t.jpg

Last edited:
greety said:
Gg, on page 46 of this site you mentioned on the first page, there are 2 more (older) pics of Bono with Wolfensohn.
I've never seen them before.
http://www.isifa.com/?page=search&num_page=46&search_ID=4792775

Maybe you or someone else can enlarge them?

edit: I got to that last page by accident, I see now there are lots more bono pics on the following pages :reject:

detfoto.php
is_11859519t.jpg

I dunno why, but somehow I can't see the pics I've seen before! when I wasn't logged in there, I could see them, and now it's just one page, with some PopBono pics, some michka pics with bono book and that's it!
:huh:
ok for the pics you want enlarged, where you can click on them, rightmouseclick and copy hotlink(or something like that, the first thing below the "copy' thing in the menu) and give me the links.. I'll see what I can do..

ack somebody else should register then... my account is blocked suddenly :huh:

Dear user,

Your access to view our images has been blocked. There was missing information in your initial registration process. To unblock your account, please complete your registration and contact us at webmaster@isifa.com

Your isifa image service team

The bright hair colour seems to be back as well, not black like in Africa. I wouldn't mind Bono having the black hair again and growing it out at least a little. But then again, maybe he wears it that short also for practical reasons, summer and heat and so on, who knows. Funny to see the old caps making a comeback, looks so much like him.

mmm he looks soo good!! thanks for posting. I cant wait to see him perform with his new look:drool:

I just noticed the caption on one of the pics above says, "Bono leader of pop rock group U2...." Well, take me to your leader, I say! :wink:

What cute pics :cute: Thanks to everyone for getting them!

Now could someone lure Adam out of hiding :madwife:

Lila64 said:

:yes: :bow:

I'm 42 and the man is sexy as ever - he's the whole package! :drool:

Hey, I`m 42 too! I totally agree Bono matures like fine wine and yes his appearance has changed but that`s all to do with getting older and just adds more character to his appearance. I confess I`m a few pounds heavier and have quite a few grey hairs under the hair dye too! :shh:

Galeongirl said:

I dunno why, but somehow I can't see the pics I've seen before! when I wasn't logged in there, I could see them, and now it's just one page, with some PopBono pics, some michka pics with bono book and that's it!
:huh:
ok for the pics you want enlarged, where you can click on them, rightmouseclick and copy hotlink(or something like that, the first thing below the "copy' thing in the menu) and give me the links.. I'll see what I can do..

ack somebody else should register then... my account is blocked suddenly :huh:

Dear user,

Your access to view our images has been blocked. There was missing information in your initial registration process. To unblock your account, please complete your registration and contact us at webmaster@isifa.com

Your isifa image service team

That has happened to me in the past. Apparently access to editorial pics is for paying clients.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom