Bono in St Tropez - 25.06.06

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
kellyahern said:
Yes, it's from Tuesday
11db79a5.jpg

The U2 press photo drinking game
0203a.jpg

:giggle:

:drool: Is that sushi I spy? He *is* a man after my own heart! :love: Although that looks like it belongs to the person next to him. He cleaned his plate like a good boy! :giggle:

And is his nose sunburned, or is that the wine? :wink:

In this red-yellow cards pic, the guy behind him reminds me of Markus, Kent's drummer. :shifty: Highly doubt it's him though...

Anyway thanks a lot for the pics, Kelly! :)

^ agreed^ looks like a fun gathering, the drinks and food look good:yes: So does Bono:tongue:

^ agreed^ looks like a fun gathering, the drinks and food look good:yes: So does Bono:tongue:

Bono Mot said:
:drool: Is that sushi I spy? He *is* a man after my own heart! :love: Although that looks like it belongs to the person next to him. He cleaned his plate like a good boy! :giggle:

wow you really are my twin mot :wink: I LOVE sushi!

looking at the leftovers on his plate, looks like he had Bami goreng :wink:

Bono Mot said:

Its seems as though when B throws back a few he turns red....what a give away.:wink:

JCOSTER said:

Pam Anderson with Bono serving him a drink?

So it's what I always believed....Pam's a cross-dresser.
That makes sense. No actual woman would ever dare to be that unattractive.

What the hell is Pam Anderson wearing (or NOT wearing)?
Looks like they had a great time in Monaco.
And watching the semi-finale ... that means we have something in common.
Bono watching a football game on TV with his eyes covered, that's so him. The red and yellow cards!!!!
And Albert seems to be a really cool guy for a monarch.

Envy is a very unfortunate emotion - especially for the one who feels it.

I think Bono should be able to share a table and a drink while watching a simple football game with anyone he chooses.

To put down one of his associates seems to me to be putting down Bono's own judgment in choosing his friends.

And I don't think that that shows much respect for Bono.

:bonodrum:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom