Bono in Red Nose Day sketch tonight

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
JCOSTER said:
bonorednose.jpg

Sheesh, even that's a sexy look!

hcbiggs2002 said:

Didn't you ever show the show were Jamie went on a campaign to rid British schools canteens of chunk foods? A campaign which a couple of years later he won! And turkey twizzlers and other similar so called 'meat' products and other produced food that were being served up to children, was one his main concerns. :wink:

Actually I think I vaugely recall this episode....

Jamie has not aired in the States for quite a while now

Oh DAMN! :combust: :crazy: This man's hotness is burning me out! :drool: :crack:

Thank you so much to everyone for those pictures, especially JCOSTER for the new pics!! :hug:

That was such a funny skit, I just had to favorite it on my you tube account:D Jaimie was too funny with all that crappy food,funny how he put that onion ring through the straw!! The whole thing and all those involved were fantastic!!! Only the British would put something this funny together.....Love their sense of humor.

Hidy said:
That was such a funny skit, I just had to favorite it on my you tube account:D Jaimie was too funny with all that crappy food,funny how he put that onion ring through the straw!! The whole thing and all those involved were fantastic!!! Only the British would put something this funny together.....Love their sense of humor.

I keep watching it and it still makes me laugh...the skit really fooled me :laugh:

Last edited:
BonoFox1 said:

:lmao: ok, it's good they didn't show the african dude from the waist down 'cause every PLEBAn would have recognised Bono's shoes! :)shh: he got them cleaned/got a new pair! there''s no more red paint on the sides!)

:drool: he looks SO good in the pink shirt/beige pants combo.... :giggle: even tho he's sitting on his shirt

Galeongirl said:

:lmao: ok, it's good they didn't show the african dude from the waist down 'cause every PLEBAn would have recognised Bono's shoes! :)shh: he got them cleaned/got a new pair! there''s no more red paint on the sides!)

:drool: he looks SO good in the pink shirt/beige pants combo.... :giggle: even tho he's sitting on his shirt

Agreed with the colors he is wearing!!!:drool:

He should go light colors more often

Galeongirl said:

short, stocky Bono...:drool: :drool:

Galeongirl said:

I think those shoes are different. The ones with red on them are more leather,these look thicker on the bottom and darker black. I've seen at least three different ones he's worn.

This skit was pure genious for sure- what a bunch of good sports.
I showed this to my 'tween daughter (even with the F word) and she found it hard to laugh because of the serious matter-she is definitely a humanitarian in the making.

Fashion, hair, no matter what, Bono NEVER looks bad (that is unconditional love!!) BUT----- I miss him with hair he used to run his fingers through (oh wait, ...that I used to run my fingers through in my other world). :drool: :sad:

Back
Top Bottom