Bono in Red Nose Day sketch tonight

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
what a DROP DEAD GORGEOUS 46 YR OLD SOON TO BE 47!!!!:faint: x infinity!

and the pink shirt! *thud*

that skit was sooooo hilarious!!:lmao:

totally had be fooled at first..:reject:

Galeongirl said:
Dewatermarked :love:Bonosmile
bonocomicreliefsketch16qx1.jpg

bonocomicreliefsketch16nd8.jpg

I can't decide which of these I adore the most! :love:

No I did not.

Check the pics with text again.... it's the shadow of the screen.... there's nothing visible there anyway!

Galeongirl said:
No I did not.

Check the pics with text again.... it's the shadow of the screen.... there's nothing visible there anyway!

not the pics with the text the ones where someone here removed the text.. if you look closely there a small bit of his head missing or hair rather..

its not a shadow.. compare the pics with text next to the ones where the text is removed and you will see what i mean..

GG.. something i just noticed.. not picking on ya ok? :hug:

Last edited:
hcbiggs2002 said:

Must be from eating all those turkey twizzlers! :lol: But honestly, he looks about the same as when I last saw him on his latest shows. A fine figure of a man! :drool: Oh yeah, and so's Bono!! :shifty:

Yeah they used to air his show here in the States too (loved watching it) but it was years ago and yeah he \was a lot thinner..it is just that I havent seen him since so he seemed a bit heavier ...

BonoFox1 said:

Never seen turkey twizzlers :lol:

We have a cherry rope candy called TWIZZLERS..:drool:

Didn't you ever show the show were Jamie went on a campaign to rid British schools canteens of chunk foods? A campaign which a couple of years later he won! And turkey twizzlers and other similar so called 'meat' products and other produced food that were being served up to children, was one his main concerns. :wink:

hcbiggs2002 said:

Must be from eating all those turkey twizzlers! :lol: But honestly, he looks about the same as when I last saw him on his latest shows. A fine figure of a man! :drool: Oh yeah, and so's Bono!! :shifty:

Bono AND Jamie Oliver...:drool: :drool: Both fine lookin' men with the added bonus that one can cook...yay....been a long time since someone cooked me a meal...:(

Back
Top Bottom