Bono in Red Nose Day sketch tonight

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
omg I jst missed it, vie had it on all night and the only time i look away he comes on and i didnt even hear him!!! *crys*

FRICK! I had it on BBC2! I was sitting through bloody Newsnight waiting for Comic Relief to come back on! :mad:

Grrrrr, well, at least if I haven't missed the Mighty Boosh, it's not too bad...it better be up on Youtube sometime soon!

youvedonewhat said:
He did indeed look hot...unfortunately he never got the cahnce to sizzle... *humph*....

*Wonders if he'll be on later?*

I seem to remember he was last time :hmm: In one of those little video things - we can hope :wink:

Is Chris Moyles going to be singing Vertigo, do you think? :hmm: He did say he did it while on the road...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had no idea that Bono was coming on, and I was SOOOOOOOOO shocked!!!! :shocked: That sketch was so funnty!!!! :lmao:

Bono looked more beautiful than beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool: :combust: :drool: :combust: :drool: * drools uncontrollably! *

My word, he so badly looked like 10 years younger into POP era!!!! :combust:

When he took off the mask, I was like :ohmy: And when it was him I was like: BONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In front of two of my brothers! :wink:

If I find a link, I shall post! ;)

Just a (RED)Watch: There was just a clip of Little Britain, and a guy called David (who looked strangely like David Baddiel) had a Bo(RED) t-shirt on.

Otherwise, no Bono :sad: Hopefully more on the way!

U2 Beginner said:
When he took off the mask, I was like :ohmy: And when it was him I was like: BONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In front of two of my brothers! :wink:

If I find a link, I shall post! ;)

OOOh thank you if you can :bow: :bow:

Bono Mot said:

This is what public television has described in the program listing. I just realized they played this here a few weeks ago and I missed it!:scream:

Description

TONY BENNETT DUETS: THE MAKING OF AN AMERICAN CLASSIC goes into the studio for a behind-the-scenes look at the making of Tony Bennett's acclaimed 2006 album, Duets - An American Classic, that found the singer recording many of his biggest hits and favorite songs – live in the studio with some of today's biggest stars. Elton John, Bono, Barbra Streisand, Stevie Wonder, Sting, the Dixie Chicks, and others participate in this musical celebration of Bennett's 80th birthday.

Well he was just on! They played the whole video (which is cool), and had some behind the scenes interviewing and conversation with Tony, Bono and Elvis Costello. Bono was telling how he went about finding the style he wanted to sing with Tony, and Bono talked some about he and Tony's similar involvement in civil rights. It was pretty good.

Well keep an eye out, it may play eventually, but if you've seen the video on you tube, you've see most of it! The interview portion was not a lot, but then any Bono on TV is better than no Bono on TV!

bonocomet said:

Well he was just on! They played the whole video (which is cool), and had some behind the scenes interviewing and conversation with Tony, Bono and Elvis Costello. Bono was telling how he went about finding the style he wanted to sing with Tony, and Bono talked some about he and Tony's similar involvement in civil rights. It was pretty good.

I saw this when it first aired. Tony Bennett is also an awesome artist. His paintings are quite beautiful.

I am confused, so Bono was on after all? What was the sketch all about? I guess nobody can upload it? I would love to see the three of them in a sketch. Were they cooking?

Back
Top Bottom