Bono in Lastovo Island, Croacia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
K this worked... a bit... they're a little clearer now, and all 500 x something pixels...

bonosideenlargedoe7.jpg

bonochestenlargedzk7.jpg

bonochest2enlargedcv3.jpg

Last edited:
Queen Bee said:
Why stop at 500 pixels? These pictures aren't living up to their full potential, ladies.

hothothothotet3.jpg

BRB off to fetch my drool bucket :combust:

Hot damn, QB, my heart is all a-flutter! He's beginning to look more and more like your sig every day!

:drool: :drool: :combust: :faint: :drool: :bono: :drool:

So much, I'd probably be sick when I try to lick it all off! :sick: You'll have to help me, Queen Bee.

Queen Bee said:
JCOSTER :hug:

I'm not bad-mouthing it - I think it looks sexy :shrug:

I think it looks sexy too. :sad: :sad: :( :sad: :sad: I'd never bad-mouth Bono's belly!!!!!!!!!!!

.. why do I have the distinct feeling here that suddenly a lot of people who are rarely in PLEBA are coming here to poke fun of the way we're dealing with stuff like this...:hmm:

Listen, I know that some of you do not like Plebans and are known for it (yes I do mean you with this Gibsongirl... what was it you called us? sheep right?)
what's the deal in suddenly doing this in PLEBA itself instead of EYKIW?
If you people don't agree with us, why let us know? it's not like we are going to change because you think it's not the way it should be or whatever...
Don't be so sad.
and I do not agree with everything 'god Bono' says... and I do agree that he's put on some weight.... I just don't care, he's still the same person on the inside!
we might be euphoric about some things, but I'd rather be an optimist than a pessimist, because pessimists won't help the world on anything!

Last edited:
Queen Bee said:
Bono could keep me sooooo warm on a cold winter day. Who needs sweaters or jackets when you have Bono's sweet warm embrace :combust:

:hug::bono::hug:

That sounds so hot, Queen Bee. In more ways than one! You should write a fan fic about it. I won't be beaten and blooowwn by the wind when I've got Bono's cute and cuddly tummy to give me shelter!

:cute: :drool:

Y'know there ain't many blokes of his age around the 'streets of the ordinary person' who look as good as him. I'm not saying he's perfect but he still looks oh so good. I mean, you just hafta look at other celebs who were around when Baby U2 started out and they just haven't aged well at all.

In short, I think our boys have aged perfectly... - and they're not trying to 'hold back time' by not acknowledging that they're older. That, in their position takes a lot to admit to oneself.

And yeah, it's good to see Ali still fussing around our B..

Galeongirl said:
Listen, I know that some of you do not like Plebans and are known for it (yes I do mean you with this Gibsongirl... what was it you called us? sheep right?)
If you people don't agree with us, why let us know? it's not like we are going to change because you think it's not the way it should be or whatever...
Don't be so sad.
and I do not agree with everything 'god Bono' says... and I do agree that he's put on some weight.... I just don't care, he's still the same person on the inside!
we might be euphoric about some things, but I'd rather be an optimist than a pessimist, because pessimists won't help the world on anything!

Good grief.

If you really don't care, explain to me why "you people" always get offended when anyone has anything less than positive to say about Bono's appearance. Whenever males post at PLEBA to express their thoughts on Bono's looks everyone is kick to cast them as outsiders. I thought "you people" pride yourselves as being a welcoming bunch? Funny how a majority of the posters here are quick to allude to the males secretly being Bono lovers in disguise or claim they're jealous when they state anything less than positive about Bono's appearance.

JCOSTER said:

GG! but they're "so cruel". :(

Look, just consider it, why do you care?
I don't think he cares for people calling him fat, so why should you care if they call him that?
Please stop depending on other people's opinions so badly, it's not neccesary at all...

Well i missed this one....I just didn't see it.

Galeongirl said:
.. why do I have the distinct feeling here that suddenly a lot of people who are rarely in PLEBA are coming here to poke fun of the way we're dealing with stuff like this...:hmm:

Don't be so sad.
:eyebrow:

Queen Bee said:

Good grief.

If you really don't care, explain to me why "you people" always get offended when anyone has anything less than positive to say about Bono's appearance. Whenever males post at PLEBA to express their thoughts on Bono's looks everyone is kick to cast them as outsiders. I thought "you people" pride yourselves as being a welcoming bunch? Funny how a majority of the posters here are quick to allude to the males secretly being Bono lovers in disguise or claim they're jealous when they state anything less than positive about Bono's appearance.

and THIS is my problem!
the damn stereotyping!
the 'you people' the 'everyone'
we are no people! we are a lot of different persons, we are not all the type that defend him so badly, and you would've known if you came here NOT just to get some shite discussion, but for normal reasons and not just to provoke stuff...
you can't just put us in one box
I KNOW Pleba has a long history and a big cliché at itself
most of the posters who made that cliché and history are long gone... this is a new generation
most of the messages here about those jealousy things are just jokes... well at least on my part and most people I know

We ARE a welcoming bunch

but only if there's respect on both sides of that bunch, and I really don't see you and your other friends having any of that... and respect is needed to gain a normal contact with somebody

I can understand why some gals here defend Bono, when somebody who NEVER posts here suddenly comes in here and starts commenting on how fat he is... any sane person would consider that a provocation, just how I consider all your and gibsongirls posts in this thread.

What's the deal with this, what's the use of this provoking, what do you want to prove or achieve?

Chizip said:

No way, Chiz! Too boney! Since I'm DEFINITELY going to sleep with you, I want something comfortable to use once we've done all the hot stuff. :sad:

Queen Bee. :bow:

Back
Top Bottom