Bono in Lastovo Island, Croacia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:whistle: ...
conan2_4.jpg

Maybe Conan did this to B-man?!
:lmao:

:lol:
Is it a coïncidence that we have shirtless Bono pictures, and suddenly we get all kind of males (ewwww it's PLEBA!!!!!) here discussing how fat he is

:shifty:

:drool: even when he is as fat as two Bono's, I'll still love him... it's the eyes, the smile, and that big beautiful heart of him :love:

ofcourse the chest, arms and ears don't hurt either... :whistle:

Simply going by looks, I personally prefer a guy who's a bit soft. I think he looks really cute in those pics.

I think we can all agree that Bono has blinded us with his beautiful soul, so really we love him no matter what! At least I do!

But I think this is a good indication as Jcoster said that he is obviously trying to or has already quit smoking! Bravo BONO!!

Stay healthy for all of us, especially your family. One thing at a time, first the smoking, then the love handles. :drool:

youvedonewhat said:

Totally agree. a girl needs something to snuggle up to. Besides, bones are uncomfortable whereas a little skin is warm and huggable.... Yeah.... gimme hugglebum Bono...:drool: :drool:

:shifty:

don't forget the furr!!! furr makes it a very soft pillow... :love:

Niamh_Saoirse said:
This one was taking yesterday in St Tropez

sipaphotos513569

Can you try and post in another way Flavia, cos it's red-x for me too! :huh:

This thread is amazing.

Jeannieco said:
I think we can all agree that Bono has blinded us with his beautiful soul, so really we love him no matter what! At least I do!

But I think this is a good indication as Jcoster said that he is obviously trying to or has already quit smoking! Bravo BONO!!

Stay healthy for all of us, especially your family. One thing at a time, first the smoking, then the love handles. :drool:

clap4sa.gif

dsmith2904 said:
But when will we get pictures like that of Edge?

these ones of Edge were posted here earlier this summer/late spring, I believe

4899fefc.jpg

c606d012.jpg

afe03c70.jpg

And I think Bono looks pretty great - I would be worried if he were particularly thin, with the stressful schedule he keeps. Being a little on the pudgy side just shows that he has priorities other than trying to look like he's nineteen years old or some such nonsense, and it's those priorities which have drawn so much attention to him as a person. he's a good man, doing a lot of good work, and he is by no means dangerously out of shape.

I also agree with the people who say they find him attractive this way. There is a great appeal about a man with some weight to him, they're the best huggers :yes: :love:

Last edited:
I'm not judging him or saying, what a fatty.
Why aren't guys allowed to voice their opinion on our favorite singers physical form? Do I either have to be a homosexual male or a heterosexual female?
I am worried though about his physical health. You raise your risk of heart disease, cancer etc. Being overweight contributes to more diseases than cigarette smoking (not that you should smoke). I'm just concerned about my one of the few people I admire.

youvedonewhat said:

Totally agree. a girl needs something to snuggle up to. Besides, bones are uncomfortable whereas a little skin is warm and huggable.... Yeah.... gimme hugglebum Bono...:drool: :drool:

I agree; who wants to wrap arms around a skeleton? And I mean that for women too--whenever I see pics of these female celebs looking skeletal, I shudder; do men actually Like that? Where's the comfort in holding a woman with every bone protruding?? :confused:

youvedonewhat said:

I agree; who wants to wrap arms around a skeleton? And I mean that for women too--whenever I see pics of these female celebs looking skeletal, I shudder; do men actually Like that? Where's the comfort in holding a woman with every bone protruding?? :confused:

I like the softer Bono--reminds me he's just a regular guy, tempted by good food, etc. (like me :D) I'll still love 'im when he's grey and wrinkled too... :wink:

Oops, didn't mean to post twice!

Re: Re: Bono in Lastovo Island, Croacia

thankyou said:

any chance someone could enlarge this one? It looks really cute how they are talking together.

thanks to everyone for the great new photos!

trying for you now :) back in a minute

this is the largest I could get it.... just found my sharpen function.. .maybe I can clean up the others with that a bit...
bonoaliboatenlargedrd3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom